Bonus Chapter

THE CAST OF ELITE REACTS TO AUDITION TAPES

We all gasped excited as Alvaro came into the view, his audition tape on screen.

"You look younger now, darling." I teased him as I watched the tape.

"I look different, look at my sideburns." He pointed out. "It's going to reach here to my jaw." He stated, pointing at where he used to have the goatee.

"You look old," Danna said sincerely. I laughed at the comment because it was so true.

"No, it's due to the beard. I have a bit of beard there."

"35 years old," Itzan muttered from beside me.

"Come on, you look like a flamenco dancer," I exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"Careful! Itzan Escamilla." It was his turn now, he looked like a baby in the tape.

"You're handsome like an Instagrammer."

"Look how much of a rebel he is!"
"Looks like he's into himself." Alvaro mocked him making me die of laughter.

"You look super 90s. You could be a star from the 90s, totally." Danna said seriously.

"The new James Dean." I punched his shoulder playfully.

"He looks happy there and very confident."
"He's not been tortured yet."

"Bloody hell!"
"I was a baby," Ester said as her audition tape was shown.

"Actually, she looks the same with long hair," Alvaro said.

"And that piercing." I pointed at the camera.
"She was 13 years old," Aron said from beside me. I turned to him as Ester insulted him for saying that and laughed so hard I leaned my head on his shoulder to calm down.

"She was 13 but she looked like being 6, right?" Omar agreed with him.

"No, I was 17 years old."

"Baby number 2!" Itzan yelled as my audition tape arrived.

"No!" I shouted covering my eyes with my hands. "I was so young," I said almost in awe.

"You looked so cute." Danna cooed me. I glared at her, sensing the ironic side of her answer.

"Look at her! You had blonde hair." Omar said almost shocked.

"Yeah, I had dyed them but then, when I got accepted, they asked me to go back to my natural colour so here I am..." I said grabbing a strand of my now brown hair.

"How old were you?"

"17, like Ester."
"Thank God you are not anymore. Otherwise, I would have gone to jail." Aron mocked from beside me. I glared at him making him laugh even more before giving me a side-hug as an apology.

"Oh, always with the cigarette!" was the first comment as Aron's tape was displayed.

"I miss my hair." We had already begun to shot season 3 of Elite so Aron had already had to cut his hair. I ran my hand on his almost bald head.

"Beatriz! You're here too." I soon made my entrance on the screen, we had shot the tape together for Ander's part. "Look at them! So adorable." Dana said as if we were two puppies. I turned my head and looked at Aron smiling.

"I spent all the morning throwing up," Aron explained. "In fact, I stopped the audition to go to the bathroom and vomit." I nodded remembering the scene.

"Yeah, like seven times."

"That's very Guzman." You couldn't argue with the fact that Miguel played Guzman perfectly.

"You miss your hair too?" I asked as I put my hands on his shoulder. He had shorter hair too.

"It's amazing."
"I was the only one who sent a video audition on the phone?" He asked laughing.

"So before doing this, had you sent another one?" Alvaro asked.

"Yes, but another scene, with Nadia."

"Beautiful!" was the first comment at Danna's tape.

"Did you lie about your age?" she was older than us, not so much, but still.
"No, of course not. I was 22 years old."
"I had forgotten about the audition. I woke up that day, I went to a party the day before. But it was very organic. It was like just 2 takes and then I said 'that's enough ' because I had a headache." Danna explained.

"You're unbelievable." I giggled.

"We haven't changed so much.." Alvaro summed up at the end.

"I have changed a lot," I said pointing at the screen. "Have you looked at me? Or Ester?"
"No, you two are the ones who have changed the most," Danna said to us. "Just because you were still so young when you first auditioned."

"Itzan is the one who has changed the most."
"No, Ester and Beatriz." Miguel backed me up.

"Honey, you look the same." I teased Aron. "The only thing that has changed is the hair."

Seems like you all enjoyed this types of chapters and since I loved writing the first one after the end of the first season, I decided to not only write this one but even a second one.
Hope you like it!

Xoxo