1.8

"How are you?" I asked my friend hugging him.

"Fine," he said after pulling away. "I'm glad you are both here," he said patting Ander's back.

"We came to see if there's anything we can do for you," Ander spoke as we walked to Guzman's mother, who was sat at the dining table with a wine bottle.

"Do you have 300,000 bucks?" Guzman asked ironically. I rubbed his back, knowing this was his way to cope with the situation.

"Guzman." his mother scolded him. "Please, don't."

"Hi, Laura." I kissed the woman on the cheek. She smiled muttering a 'hello'.

"Turns out we are broke," Guzman explained to us. "We can't pay bail, lawyers, nothing. Our accounts are empty. Completely broke, dad left us with nothing." Guzman added angrily. "So I guess he's going to spend the next 20 years in fucking jail."

Marina passed by us without saying a word.

"And she's so calm. I don't get it." her brother commented.

"Why don't you ask for help at the bank?" Ander asked, trying to be helpful.

"Nobody wants to be linked to us now."

"What about a friend with money?" the Nuniers had lots of rich friends who could have helped them.

"Nobody wants to call us. Not even Carla's father. He's my dad's partner and my godfather."

"I could ask my dad." I intruded. "He may not be your friend like Carla's dad is, but he could still help you." I shrugged, trying to give some hope to my friend.

"You would be a lifesaver, Izzy." Guzman hugged me.

"I'll go see how she's doing," I said pointing at the red-haired girl sat on the sofa.

I sat on the glass table in front of the sofa she was sat on.

"How are you holding up, Mar?" I asked gently, not wanting to upset her in such a difficult situation.

"Brilliantly," she said biting her apple.

"Come on, you can talk to me, you know that." she nodded. "You can't be good when your dad is..."

"In jail for being a dick?" she finished for me. I smiled slightly, happy that she hadn't lost her sense of humor.

I caressed her face, frowning. "You are pale, Mar. Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just stress for all this fucking shit." she shrugged it off.

"Are you sure?" I had known her for my entire life, I could recognize when she was lying. She shook her head, passing her fingers through her hair in frustration.

"There's a reason I'm pale and I look like shit." I nodded as a sign to keep going. "I'm pregnant," she whispered so that nor Guzman or her mother could hear her.

"You are what?" I whispered-yelled. "Does Samuel know?" I asked more calmly.

"That's the problem, it's not Samuel's." she looked down, probably overwhelmed.

"What are you talking about?" I was even more freaked out.

"The night of Samuel's party, I slept with Nano."

"You mean, Nano as in Samuel's brother?" she nodded. I put my head in my hands, trying to absorb everything, it was fucking intense and intricate.

"Do you want to keep it?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"I don't know, I haven't made up my mind yet. But I'm young, I'll probably abort." she looked so pale, on the verge of tears.

"Hey, hey, hey." I sat on the couch beside her. "For whatever you need, I'm here, don't hesitate, okay?" I wrapped my arms around her, letting her drop her head on my shoulder, totally enveloped in my embrace.

***

"What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed as Ander picked up his garden's sprinkler, turning it on. He was shirtless, wearing just a pair of sweatpants, his chest completely wet, a marvelous image for me. He wetted also his hair before turning his attention back to me, a grin appeared on his face.

"No, Ander, no, no, no," I said frenetically, already knowing what was in his mind. He ran towards me, catching me completely, now I was wet from head to foot too. The school uniform was stuck on my skin, my black bra visible through the white wet shirt.

"Come on!" I whined. "What am I supposed to do now?" I pointed at my wet body.

"I can help you dry yourself." he approached me, pulling me into his chest, our soaked bodies colliding.

"And..." I ran my fingers on his bare chest. "How are you going to do that?" I asked seductively.

"I have an idea." he picked me up suddenly making me squeal at the unexpected action. He carried me into his house letting me go when we reached his room.

I let out a sigh, my body falling on top of Ander's, exhausted. I let myself slid down next to him, the blankets barely covering our naked and sweaty bodies. 

"Gosh," Ander let out a breath, touching his messy hair. "We should do that more often."

"What? Having sex?" I let out a giggle, we did it pretty often.

"No, you riding me." I slapped him with my pillow at his words. "What? I think you look stunning on top of me." he caressed my bare tight.

"Only when I ride you?" I pouted.

His other hand reached my face, tracing my jawline and my hairline. "You always look stunning. When you bite your pen nervously because you can't solve an exercise; when you wake up in the morning just wearing one of my shirts and with a messy bun; when you smile and it shows your freckles you try so hard to hide."

I was stunned by how much he paid attention to me. "How do you know all these things?"

He shrugged "Some people like to observe the sunset, I prefer watching you."

So cheesy and horny at the same time the boy!!!
By the way, after Elite 3 I am more convinced that he is a precious being that needs to be protected :(
As always comment and vote for a soon update.

Xoxo