1.2

"What do you think about the new students?" Carla asked me while we were heading towards the cafeteria.

I shrugged "I don't know, they seem okay, nothing to complain for...why?"

"I don't know, that Christian guy seems funny, he intrigues me." the blonde responded. I looked at her skeptical.

"Funny? I'd say ridiculous, he looks like he just came out of a circus." The blonde next to me laughed at my joke. Nevertheless, we could all agree on something: it was unusual to see teenagers like that attending an exclusive private school like Las Encinas.

We spotted our friends at our usual table. I walked to Ander, who was leaning against the counter talking to Guzman, I turned his face pressing my lips on his.

"Hey darling." he smiled happily, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Here's the happy couple." Guzman smiled at the pleasant sight of two of his best friends.

"Did someone say party? I'm Christian." I turned my attention to the boy standing right in front of Carla, Polo, and Lu.

"Yes, hello. Do you speak English?" Lu made fun of him. I could fell Ander's grip tightening around my waist while Guzman was muttering insults under his breath.

"I was talking to my friends." Guzman interfered.

"Oh, sorry." Christian's attention got back to the two girls. "By the way, are you guys on Instagram?" he leaned on the counter. "I can give you my username if you want." he continued.

"Oh yes, please do."

"Hey Ander, are you okay?" I asked. "Something's wrong?" I passed my fingers through his curls which never failed to calm him down.

"Yeah, it's just... he's getting on my nerves," he replied.

"These idiots are fucking annoying me." he was soon supported by Guzman who was killing Christian with his glares.

I placed my boyfriend's head on my shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"You are amazing, Isabella," he muttered, appreciating my movements. Our interaction came soon to an end when Guzman decided to handle that situation.

"My sister's party is private, just like our conversation." Polo and Guzman were surrounding the poor and fool guy.

"Who do I need to talk to get an invite?" I mentally facepalmed myself, Christian was starting to become annoying.

"A roof collapsed on you, right?  Maybe the blow impaired your ability to take a hint. Goodbye." Ander soon left my side, he slowly neared his friend just in case things get bad.

"And if I don't want to?" he stubbornly responded.

"Look... you don't know how things work around here." Guzman was now facing Christian, Ander put his hand on his pal's shoulder.

"Come on, let's go, Guzman," Ander stopped him, pushing him away from Christian. We all followed the two males as they exited the bar.

***

"Azucena, how are you?" I greeted as I entered the mansion. I hugged the kind woman, who was like a second mother to me. As soon as I started dating Ander, his parents took me under their wing as if I was part of their family.

"I'm good, Bella. What about you? How's my son treating you?" She asked causing the appearance of an annoyed look on Ander's face.

I stopped him before he could say something. "Don't worry, he treats me like a princess." I smiled as I felt his arm around my waist. His mother smiled too.

"Well, mum, we're going to my room now. She promised she'd have helped me with chemistry." he took me by the hand and literally dragged me upstairs into his bedroom. I placed my bag on the chair and looked at Ander from across the room.

"So... since when I have to help you in chemistry?" I smirked.

He laughed sitting down on the edge of the bed. "What was I supposed to say to my mother?" I walked to him until I was standing in front of him between his legs.

He caressed my bare thighs and lifted his head. "You wanted me to say that I needed desperately to fuck-" I put a finger on his lips.

"Don't be vulgar." I touched lightly his lips.

"Or?" he raised an eyebrow. I smirked amused before sitting on his lap, straddling him. My hands around his neck touching his curls, his hands rubbed my lower back before reaching my butt, under the uniform's skirt.

"You'll find out, honey," I whispered into his ear. I pressed my lips against his lips, our tongues soon started to battle for dominance.  My fingertips touched his warm and muscled back from under his clothes. I pulled away from our kiss, I removed his tie and his jacket. My jacket and shirt followed part of his clothes on the floor leaving my black lace bra exposed. I watched him biting his bottom lip, focused on my chest.

My fingertips found their way back to his body unbuttoning his white shirt, showing me his perfect and toned body. I pushed him flat on the bed hovering over him. I left a trail of wet kisses on his neck, his chest, his abs. Ander changed our position, now he was the one hovering over me, in between my legs. He smashed our lips once again together in a delightful kiss.

"You look perfect," he muttered between the kisses. He made me feel like I was the only girl in this world.

"I love you, Ander."

"I love you."

Hello everyone! This is my first fanfiction regarding Elite, so I hope I'm doing a good job. Also, I'd like to remember that English isn't my first language so probably there will be some mistakes.
After this, I'll try to update as soon as possible, in the meantime leave comments and votes!

Xoxo