2.3

What a way to start a regenerating party, right? By being stuck in the middle of another fight between Samuel and Guzman.

"Let's talk about this like adults." Valerio jumped in the middle of the two boys, trying to prevent a fight. "Or at least over a drink follow me," he said to Samuel, pointing him the bar. But that didn't stop Guzman.

"Let him order downstairs, where I can't see him!" he pushed him.

"Do you think I want to look at your face?" Samuel responded. It was getting pretty bad pretty quickly.

"What was that? I must have misheard you?" Nadia was trying to stop him from doing something crazy.

"So let's see if you hear this right. I'm not to blame for Marina's death! Because my brother didn't kill her."  Valerio put a hand on Samuel's chest, me right behind him.

"Really? Then who did? Dazzle us with your foresight. Who killed her?" he raised his voice, even if the music was very loud.

"I don't fucking know! I'm not a detective, but at least I'm trying to find out!" he stepped forward, pushing him back.

"And do you know who is a detective? The one that put your brother in prison, where he'll rot for the rest of his life. I hope they crack his head open, so he knows what it feels like."

Valerio was in the middle of them, me and Lu trying to keep aside Samuel and Nadia doing the same with Guzman.

I watched as Ander and Polo arrived from behind Guzman before he launched himself to Samuel. Both of them with Valerio took him in their arms, to impede him nearing Samuel.

I let out a gasp as I finished on the floor during Guzman's outburst. Almost immediately, Valerio crouching down next to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked taking my hands and lifting me. I fixed my dress before answering. "I'm fine." I smiled slightly at him.

"Leave him alone. He's a good kid." Ander confronted Guzman.

"Sure! He's your boyfriend's little pal." I stopped listening to their conversation after hearing that comment, I couldn't bear it.

***

"Damn girl! You're hot as fuck." I exclaimed leaning over the bar's counter. I admired the Muslim girl, without her hijab and with a perfect shade of lipstick.

Nadia laughed at me. "Thank you."

"I'm serious, if I was into girls, I wouldn't hesitate." I winked at her, Samuel laughing hard at my comment.

"Damn right she is! Didn't catch your name, you are?" I laughed at the new girl's attitude.

"Isabella, but you can call me Izzy." I shook her hand.

"Rebeca. Pleasure," she smirked. She grabbed a rum bottle from her bag and poured it in her drink, Nadia, and Samuel looking at her strangely.

"What? I'm not paying an arm and leg for a rum and coke. I might be rich, but I'm not an idiot."

"Words of wisdom we have here." I smiled.

"It's never to your face, always behind your back," Rebeca said, seeing Lu grinning at her with her phone.

"If it was behind my back, I'd be happy," Samuel said.

"About that." I interrupted their conversation. "I'm sorry about Guzman, lately he is bearably supportable for us," I said making the three laugh. "It's just his way of dealing with what happened," I said sympathetically.

"Don't need to apologize, Iz. Actually, I'm the one who should, are you okay?" he asked referring to my previous fall.

I shook my head. "Not your fault, I just lost balance."

"You've been friends with them for a long time?" Rebeka asked pointing to the guys in the VIP lounge.

"Yeah, most of them since childhood." I looked up at them, seeing Carla waving to me, signaling I had to go back there.

"Sorry to interrupt our amazing conversation but I'm needed. Being Carla's best friend is a full-time job." they all laughed one last time before I headed to the stairs, to reach my friends.

"Isabella," Rebeca called me. "I like you," she winked at me.

***

"Need a ride?" I turned around noticing Valerio walking towards me.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Lu?" I asked, rubbing my arms with my hands.

"She went with Guzman," he replied taking off his jacket and putting it on my shoulders. I smiled at him, thanking him for the sweet gesture. "And I don't depend on her, darling."

He opened the door of the car for me, allowing me to step inside, him following close behind. He was about to say my address to the driver when I stopped him, grabbing his arm.

"I don't want to go home. I don't want to be alone tonight." I whispered. I wasn't afraid of showing my fears and weaknesses to Valerio, he knew me so well, he had always took good care of me.

We soon arrived at the Montesino's house, Valerio took my hand, helping me get out of the car.  We didn't speak, we just sat down on the sofa in comfortable silence.

"What's the cause of your sadness?" he read me like an open book.

"Ander and I broke up," I admitted more to myself than to him. "Apparently he is into guys now." I laughed dryly.

He caressed my cheek sympathetically. "He doesn't know what he's missing the dude."

Without thinking, I leaned forward until I was a few centimeters from his lips, our bodies closer than ever.

He placed a finger on my lips. "Izzy, you're hurting."

"Please." I looked at him desperately. "I need you, I need you to make me feel good," I whispered. I finally pressed our lips together, it started as an innocent and chaste kiss, soon becoming more and more passionate. He grabbed me by the waist, making me sit on his lap, straddling him.

"Are you sure?"  I nodded, without even thinking it. It wasn't the first time we had sex, it was our way to cope with things, to let out the frustration.  I was desperate to forget.

Forgive me for the delay but here I am with another chapter, hope you enjoy!
As always, don't forget to vote and comment for soon updates!

Xoxo