2.1

"He disappeared last night. He is 17 years old. He was wearing his Las Encinas uniform when he disappeared. Maroon pants. Along with a withe shirt, grey or blue blazer with a red trim on the lapel. You know these first few hours are really important. So let's get to work, team."

THREE MONTHS EARLIER

I stood in front of my bedroom mirror, I ran my hands on the grey skirt, fixing all the folds. I grabbed a lipstick from my beauty case and neared the mirror so that I could put it on my lips. Burgundy. My favorite. I pressed together my colored lips before passing a finger underneath the bottom lip, fixing it. I took a step back from the mirror, staring at my reflection.

I grabbed from my bed the uniform jacket before heading downstairs, where my car was waiting for me.

"Good first day of school." my mother said as I entered the kitchen, where my parents were having breakfast. I kissed my father's cheek and my mother before saying goodbye and exiting the house.

The black car soon arrived at the school's entrance, I got out when it stopped in front of the steps, my eye landing on my best friend.

I ran to him, enveloping him in a hug as soon as we got closer. I hadn't seen him for almost a month since he and his parents went on vacation to get some peace after the last school year events in Asturias.

"Guz," I said excitedly after we pulled away. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Little Dove." he grabbed a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear. "How are you? Still the same with Ander?"

"I'm excellent." I faked a smile. "And I don't want to talk about him." a bit of annoyance was evident in my voice. "What about you? Lu?" I asked not seeing the girl near him.

"She was coming with Valerio this morning, he's so childish she needs to take care of him." he rolled his eyes. I laughed, Valerio was indeed foolish and child-like.

"I haven't seen him in years, can't wait!" I exclaimed. I hadn't the possibility to pass to the Montesinos' house so I still hadn't greeted the boy.

I turned around when I heard a car honk, the siblings had arrived. They didn't step out of the car immediately, too busy arguing, or at least Lu was the one who was arguing, Valerio was just messing with her.

Right behind the car, Ander appeared in his bike, his bag in his shoulders. Our eyes met for a moment, but I soon looked away as Lu hugged me tightly. Throughout the summer, we had become very close thanks to the situation Guzman and we all were going through, I even discovered she wasn't so bad after all.

"Bombon!" he almost shouted as he got out of the car and saw me. I squealed as I ran towards him, almost making him fall to the ground as our bodies impacted. He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me,  and spun me around as giggles escaped my mouth.

My laughter soon came to an end as I saw once again Ander a few meters from us. Being so close yet so distant from him broke my heart.

"Gosh! You're so sexy, Isabella!" Valerio took my face in his hands, studying me closely.

"You're not so bad yourself." I giggled as I wrapped around my finger one of his curly strands, I've always loved his curls.

Our reunion was soon interrupted by loud music playing over car speakers.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! "The four of us turned around at Guzman's comment. A girl exited the previously mentioned car, her clothes were the ones who impressed me the most: shorts, short shirt and fishnet stockings that reached her stomach. Definitely something out of the ordinary for Las Encinas. Lu lowered her glasses at the sight, shocked by such a girl.

Entering the school was not easy at all, especially when they decided to decorate Marina's locker with photos of her and notes.

"How are you? Long time no see." I turned around as Ander greeted Guzman, hugging him. I avoided his gaze and looked everywhere else but him.

"How are you doing? You didn't post a single photo." Ander commented.

"There's barely any signal at his grandparents' house in Asturias." Lu intervened, fixing her boyfriend's tie. "A cow is a cow, regardless of how many filters you put on it. But it was very relaxing, like a chill-out..." Lu stopped talking, staring at a point behind us. We all turned as Samuel made his entrance into the building. Guzman was the last one to turn around, his face changed completely.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in anger.

"I have just as much right as you to be here," Samuel responded, not being intimidated by Guzman. He dropped his backpack to the floor and charged him, punching him straight in the face.

"Get the fuck out of my school!" He yelled in anger punching him again.

His screams united with the ones coming from Ander and Polo who were trying to separate him from Samuel. I grabbed Lu's hand as we stayed behind, not wanting to get hurt in the middle of the fight. We know Guzman wouldn't hurt us but he was a hothead and at that moment, he wasn't thinking straight.

"Guzman, that's enough!" Azucena yelled. Polo and Ander were trying to contain our friend while Samuel was bleeding, assisted by Christian.

Sooo! Here we are back again!
Obviously, something happened between Ander and Isabella, who can guess?
Also, you like the newly friendship between Valerio and Isabella?