2.8

I was wakened up by the ringing of my phone. I felt a body shifting below me, probably to stop the rumor that had woke me up. I groaned slightly, not moving from the comfortable and warm position I was in. I opened slowly one eye noticing the warmth I was feeling was thanks to Ander since I was almost completely on top of him, due to the little space there was in the bed, Polo was hugged to our bodies. Ander finally stopped that awful sound, I snuggled a little closer to him, wanting to enjoy that feeling I hadn't known for a long time.

"Morning." Ander husky voice spoke. I kept my eyes closed, wanting to sleep a little more.

"You guys snore, you know that?" that was Guzman's voice. I felt Ander slowly sitting up on the bed without dropping me on it. He kept his arms around me, making me lay once again on his bare chest.

"Do you know why it pisses me off so much when you guys talk to Samuel?" Guzman spoke.

"Because of his brother," Ander responded while caressing my hair, something that had always helped me sleep.

"No. That's what I thought at first. That I was pissed off because his brother murdered my sister. Him being around, pisses me off for another reason." he explained in a low voice. "It goes round and round in my head. Because I could have stopped them. He warned me and I did nothing."

I opened my eyes after hearing his confession, I sat on straight, still in between Ander's legs.

"There's something that concerns me even more. What if he was right? What if Nano is not the real killer?" he wondered, his eyes focused on the video of Marina that was playing on the TV.  "How can I move on, not knowing if the one who did it is on the loose?" he looked at us with the corner of his eye, before turning his head once again on the television.

***

"Isabelle, nice to meet you properly." I giggled shaking Cayetana's hand. "Last time wasn't exactly the best moment." I pointed out. "But thanks for handling Guzman in that state." I continued as I sat down on the sofa in the VIP area of the club where the other two girls were already seated.

"I need a drink to put up with this." Carla scoffed.

"Girls, again? I thought you had stopped fighting." I complained.

"Whose round is it?" Carla asked completely ignoring my comment. We all looked at Cayetana who smiled before grabbing her purse and heading to the bar.

"I'll come too," I announced, following the blonde. "I need something strong," I muttered more to myself than to her.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked.

"Short or long version?" I asked leaning on the bar counter. She shrugged.

"Well, basically, I broke up with my boyfriend after I found out he cheated on me with a boy. Surprise, surprise, we hooked up the other night." I rubbed my temple.

"Wow! You guys never get bored here." I chuckled. "Who is this guy?"

"Ander," I confessed after drinking a shot of vodka.

"Isn't that Ander?" she pointed to the dance floor. I turned around, he was right in the middle, sticking his tongue in Omar's fucking mouth. I drank quickly another shot of that vodka, as I watched angrily the two boys.

"Hey girls." I turned around as Samuel's voice echoed in my ears.

"Hey," I muttered eyeing him.

"Isabella, I was wondering if you could do me a favor." he looked at me directly in the eyes. I nodded waiting for him to continue. "I need to get Carla's phone." I looked at him wide-eyed.

"Why in the hell you want it?" I shouted over the loud music.

"Personal business. Let's say that in that phone there is something that concerns me."

"You are crazy." I shook my head. I turned to leave when he grabbed my wrist and spun me around so that I was facing him. I looked at him briefly before he connected our lips in a furious kiss. I pushed him away, a hand on his chest, I was shocked by his sudden action. We stayed like that for a moment until I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the nearest bathroom I could find in that club.

I pushed him inside before locking the door behind me, I grabbed the collar of his jacket to bring him closer, our lips collided with force and lust once more. I felt his hand cupping the back of my neck, he then trailed his lips on your neck, down until my neckline.

I pulled away, making him sit on the bench, I bent down unbuttoning his pants. I then sat on top of him, he lifted my dress and moved aside my panties before entering me. I moaned in his ear, biting his earlobe. I felt him grunt against my skin as he deepened himself inside of me.

Plot twist once again!!!!!!
What do you think about Ander and Isabella? Or do you prefer Samu and Isabella?
Let me know in the comments!!

Xoxo