2.6

"Girl, she has 39,000 followers. I'm sure she paid them." Lu said on the phone.

"What are you talking about again?" I asked confused.

"My God, Isabella, what are you on? I'm talking about the new girl," she replied annoyed. "Don't you go on Instagram?"

"Yeah, I do just I'm not interested in this girl, but apparently you are." I pointed out, obviously.

"She made sure everyone knows she starts at school today, with all the hashtag, Las Encinas." she kept on ignoring my comment.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked while drinking the orange juice the maid had prepared for me. I heard Lu screaming on the other end of the phone.

"Hello, gorgeous." I chuckled at hearing Valerio's voice, he never missed a moment to annoy his sister. "Sorry for Lu, she's so obsessed some times." I could hear in the background my friend screaming profanities to him, probably because he didn't give her back her phone.

"What the hell happened?"

"He accidentally fell in the pool," Lu said once she took control of her mobile again.

"Accidentally?" I laughed. "You two are unbelievable."

***

"She just followed me." I mentally face-palmed myself at how fixated Lu was over this new girl. I thanked God when I saw Carla approaching us maybe freeing me from this torture.

"Does she think I'm going to follow back? Who does she think she is?" she commented never taking her eyes off the device.

"Lu, please..."

"She's already taken seven selfies since she got to school." Carla rolled her eyes; probably she had stressed her too about it. "You know what? She reminds me of your crippled Christian Grey."

"Lu!" I scolded her.

"Really Lu?" the blonde finally spoke, irritated by the girl's remark. "You could show a bit of fucking empathy." she continued.

"Okay, it's too soon to joke about the damn cripple. Got it." I sent her glare at seeing the bad state Carla was in.

"His name is Christian, okay?" Carla was starting to get angry.

Their little battle was interrupted by Carla's phone chiming

"Did she follow you as well?"

"No. It's from Guzman's mother. To let me know that Marina's mass is today." she read.

"Oh, yeah. She sent me a message too."

***

I stayed with Carla under the porch in front of the little garden where Marina's grave was.

"I'm going to be right back," I told my blonde as I saw Polo and Ander entering the place when the ceremony would have taken place. I descended the few steps and approached the two guys.

"Where the hell is Guzman?" I asked appearing from behind them.

"I thought you'd knew that," Polo said, his phone at his hear, probably trying to contact Guzman.

"I called him a million times. He's not picking up." I confessed worriedly.

"No answer." Polo looked at us, lowering his phone.

"Should I try Lu?" we both nodded at his question, Guzman's mother was searching with her eyes for her son.

"So?" Ander asked. Polo shook her head, no answer from Lu too.

"I have an idea," Polo said to us. He opened Instagram on his phone and checked for Guzman's stories. A video of Valerio appeared on the screen, the volume made everyone turn to us.

"Lower the damn volume!" I whispered-yelled to Polo.

"Is that now?" Ander asked as an image of Valerio and Guzman hugged to each other emerged on the screen, they both seemed pretty drunk.

"Is he stupid?" I asked rhetorically, taking the phone from Polo's hands and examining the video myself.

"We better go get him," Ander muttered.

"Why? He's having fun." Polo said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Listen, my dear friend. I hate to admit it but I agree with Ander. He is literally ruining himself." I saw the mentioned boy rolling his eyes at me.

"Can't you see he's not okay, man?" Ander backed me up. "Let's go get him." I followed the two boys out of the cemetery.

We arrived in a matter of minutes to Cayetana's house thanks to Polo's not so safe driving.

"Hey guys, how are you doing?" Guzman greeted us standing on the edge of the swimming pool. "What's up? Come up here!" he was undoubtedly drunk, maybe even high, Cayetana jumping being him. I looked at the two boys doubtfully before walking the stairs, Polo offering me his hand to walk the stairs since I was wearing high heels.

"What are you doing here?" Lu exclaimed nearing us.

"Mu dudes and my girl! What's up?" he hugged too much confidently Ander and Polo before grinning at me as he picked me up from the ground.

Shit is about to happen, my friends!!!
How are you? I'm very tired due to school and all that stuff so I apologize if I took so long in updating.
As always, vote and comment ;)

Xoxo