1.4

"Wait, what?" I asked taken aback.

"While you were occupied with your lover boy." Lu winked at me. "Guzman found out Samuel and his brother vandalised his house walls. Then his brother arrived and it all went to shit, he even threw a punch at Guzman's face." Lu explained to me.

Apparently, after Ander and I left the party a mess happened and the center was always that Samuel guy.

"It's unbelievable." I was speechless. Everything was just fine until they arrived at our school.

Our chatting was interrupted by the beginning of the lesson, that morning, the first lesson we got was Martin's. 

"Social networks are now the way we have nowadays of introducing ourselves to others, right?  What we show, or what we hide, tells a story about who we are. And this is why we will be working in pairs. I want you to create your partner's profile on a social platform of your choosing."

The bell rang after Martin finished his explanation.

"Nobody leaves without a partner. Choose one and come by my desk." I puffed wanting to get out of that classroom.

"Izzy, you're with me?" I heard Lu asking.
"Of course but what about Guzman?" I asked since they were always together.

"He'll do this project with Miss Palestine." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, trying to comprehend the reason why Lu was so cool about her boyfriend going with another girl.

I observed as Christian and Ander were together for this school project. "And once we upload some photos of your trophies and the girls you get, yours will be ready in no time."

"I'm the only girl he will post about." I intruded into their conversation.
"Of course, the only girl in my life." he smiles pressing a kiss on my lips.

"Aww you guys are so cute, I'm going to throw up," Christian commented before leaving.

"Babe, I'm going to have lunch with Polo and Guzman, are you in?" he asked while exiting the classroom.

"Of course, let me just change this uniform and then I'm all yours."

I rushed to the girl's locker room and changed into a pair of skinny high-waisted black jeans, a white blouse and a pair of heeled shoes.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted my two best friends as we entered the restaurant. I gave a kiss on the cheek to both Polo and Guzman before sitting down on the table. I had missed times like that, just the four of us together, having fun.

"I don't know where Carla is. I think she's avoiding me." Polo exclaimed worriedly with his phone in his hand.

"What did you do?" Guzman asked. Polo's expression procured a smile on his face. "You better take care of Carla, my friend. She's one in a million. I've told you before, haven't I? The same goes for you." he pointed Ander, making me smile at the opinion he had of me.

"Put your phone down, please," he begged the two boys.

"It was just my dad about training," Ander replied putting finally down his phone. I smiled at him, rubbing his thigh. He put his hand above mine.

"Here he is. Hey, thanks for the amazing service." Guzman said to Samuel as he brought us our dishes. 

"Sorry, the kitchen staff's new," he said handing the four of us our meals. I muttered a 'thank you' receiving a smile from the boy.

"I wish you were as good at your job as you are at making excuses." Guzman continued. "This is overcooked." he finished with a know-it-all grin.

"You know I can't answer back here. That's why you are doing this." Samuel leaned, obviously tired of Guzman's attitude.

"Just eat it. It looks good." I intervened before things got worse.

Samuel went back into the kitchen, Ander and I tasted our hamburgers and they weren't bad at all.

"She's seen my text. Why isn't she answering me?" Polo asked showing us his phone without turning his attention on the meal recently served.

"She probably needs some time for herself. Don't get too worked up about this, I'm sure everything's fine." I smiled sweetly to him.

"Alright guys, I'm out," Ander said out of a sudden getting up.

"You're leaving? How come?" Guzman read my mind.

"I gotta go train," he answered grabbing his bag.

"Babe," I whined, looking up to him. "You said we'd have spent the afternoon together." I pouted.
"I know baby, I'm sorry. You know how my father is." He pressed a kiss on my forehead. "I'll make it up to you, I promise," he whispered in my hear before giving me one last kiss and leaving. I watched him leave, sad for how his dad controlled persistently his life.

***

I laid down on the white sofa of Lu's living room. We planned to spend the afternoon together so we could complete our school project.

"What's the matter, girl?" I asked as Lu continued to walk back and forth across the living room. "You're like this since the minute I stepped into your house."

"I saw Guzman and that wretched Muslim hanging out, playing in the pool." She put the hands in her hair sitting down next to me on the couch.

"I wanted to ask you this all day: why you let her and Guzman do this work together?" I sat up next to her curiously.

"She..." she took a deep breath. "She caught us having sex in the showers. And I came up with the idea of Guzman seducing her and then telling everyone," she confessed guiltily.

"Lu, you know getting caught in moments like that is a danger in our school but seriously? Throwing your man in another girl's arms?" I commented.

"It was the best idea it occurred to me to shut her up. But now, I'm starting to regret it." I rubbed her back softly.

"You're smart and clever, I'm sure you'll find a way out of this. It's not like no one has sex in the locker rooms' showers." I laughed.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember." she looked at me amused. "That one time you and Ander couldn't keep your hands to yourselves and couldn't wait for the end of the lessons," she mentioned. I bit my bottom lip trying to contain my laughter.

"Yeah, I remember that too," I said dreamily.

"Good times." I sighed.

Hey everyone! I know I'm updating very soon but due to the quarantine I don't have much to do other than writing so.... enjoy!!
Vote and comment pls!

Xoxo