A Night at Hogwarts

Draco wrapped his fingers in her long curls and pulled her back up to his hungry lips. Their tongues were playing over each other as the kiss deepened further and their tongues fought for dominance. They kissed as if each was starving and the other's lips were the most delicious repast. It was as if they had been waiting forever for this moment and now that it was here all of their patience flew out of the broken window.

Hermione could feel Draco's hand slide up her thigh, slowly pulling her shirt up. Draco dipped his fingers into her waistband and brushed his fingers over the outer seem of her knickers. He moved his lips down her neck, sucking, licking, nibbling – marking her as his with tiny bruises.

Hermione grabbed his silky hair and dragged him back to her mouth. His hand was rubbing up and down on her thigh; she couldn't help wishing he'd move closer to her desire.

Hermione pulled him down on top of her, closing the tiny bit of space that had still been between them. She could now feel his hardness pressed against her hip, and in retaliation for his bites, she rolled herself against him. She was glad to hear a small moan escape his lips.

Draco shifted position so he was more leaning over her than lying on her; one leg bent up and pressing against her femininity. He could feel her warmth and wetness through the layers of thin fabric, proud that the reaction was due to him, he continued to move his leg back and forth over her sensitive, aroused flesh.

Draco could see the fervor in her dark eyes, the little sparks of accidental magic as she succumbed to the passion, her mouth opened to let out little moans and breathy whimpers.

It was his turn to moan as she slipped one hand under his waistbands and confidently grasped his length in a firm grip, she stroked him slowly, her palm tracing every inch. Between them, they managed to wriggle him out of his sleep attire, leaving him in his boxers. Hermione's hand returned to his masculinity, stroking faster and firmer.

Draco, arching into her shuttling motion, kissed down her neck, fingering her pajama shirt buttons. He looked up at Hermione as if asking permission.

In an answer to his silent plea, Hermione sat up quickly and undid the buttons, slipping the shirt from her body with an enticing roll of her shoulders. She threw the top on the ground and then grabbed Draco's face to pull him back into another passionate kiss.

Draco settled onto her, aligning himself with the apex of her thighs. He was much taller than her and had to arch up for his lips to meet hers. He rocked into her body; the silk of his boxers was a torment to himself.

Hermione opened her legs to give him more access; he ground himself against her and was welcomed by a much louder moan as he rubbed over her secret places. Hermione bent her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him down against herself firmly.

Draco would have been insane to not love the feeling of her breasts pillowed against his bare chest, and his hard length pressed against her with only three thin layers of fabric as a barrier. Even in his passion-filled mind, he knew that they were moving far too fast. He slowly moved himself away from her body, they both mourned at the loss of contact.

Hermione gave him a look of disappointment and pure wrath at being left aroused and unfulfilled, but it was soon replaced by a look of pleasure as Draco pressed a finger onto her little bud of nerves through the clothing. The flush of her cheeks and chest, the parting of ruby-red lips, the gasp of her completion, and the tiny lightning bolts flashing in her eyes... it was almost enough to make him climax right there! He'd never seen a woman more beautiful or powerful as she climaxed!

He quickly grabbed the last barriers of cloth and yanked them off so fast that she didn't even have a moment to respond. His finger was inside her, and a few moments later he added a second finger to increase the pleasure, curling them up to find that little internal bud that was the center of a woman's universe...