Passion

Hermione grinned when she finished, but let it drop as she moved closer to him. She grabbed his hand and met his eyes with her own.

"Now... ask me what you really want to."

He hesitated for a moment and seriously thought about pretending like he didn't know what she was talking about, but he really wanted to know. Plus, of course, she would know he was faking dumb anyway. So he took a deep breath to collect some courage, and finally asked her the question that had been burning in his mind.

"Do you love me, Hermione?"

She smiled and squeezed his hand tighter inside of her own.

"Honestly.. no, but.."

He cut her off by pulling his hand away and standing up. He combed his hair out of his face with a hand, then turned back to face her.

"I really wasn't expecting that answer. I mean, I know that it probably makes sense but I actually thought you would say yes."

He sighed loudly and tried to push down some of the disappointment lurking deep inside his chest.

"You didn't let me finish."

She said as she stood up and pulled his hand back into her own. Hermione moved close to him, and a shy smile played on her lips.

"I was going to say, no but I do have feelings that are growing every day, and even though I don't understand any of this and what we've been through, the one thing that I do know is that I am falling in love with you."

"Really?" He asked with a goofy grin on his face.

She smiled back then grabbed his neck to pull him down for a kiss. Their lips met for a passionate kiss and when they needed to catch a breath, she pulled him in closer and whispered in his ear.

"Really."

As she finished the word, she started nibbling on his ear lobe. He gasped at the surprise but quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around her body to pull her against himself. He started to kiss her neck as he slowly backed her up towards the bed.

This time when her legs hit the bed, they didn't hesitate. She let him lay her body on the bed and climb on top of her. They started kissing passionately again and he started running his fingers along her soft luscious body, which she immediately responded to with a tingle and a soft moan.

He moved his hand down her body and placed it between her legs where he could feel her wetness through the soft fabric of her panties. He felt her push herself against his hand which turned him on even more, and he felt his hard member jump with arousal. He stopped his movements and stood up to kick off his pants. Now they were both in their undergarments.

Before he could climb back on top of her, she moved off the bed and rushed to him with hunger in her eyes. She pressed her body against his and they wrapped their arms around each other. They were hungrily and passionately searching each others bodies with their hands, and she was moaning softly at the feel of his fingers caressing her body.

They were kissing heatedly with hot passion as Draco slowly backed her towards the bed again, but they stopped just before her legs hit the edge. They stood kissing each other and he slowly reached up her back and unsnapped her bra with an easy flick and it popped off. He grabbed the soft fabric that once held her breasts in concealment and tossed it aside. Now she wore nothing but panties and her full breasts were bare and inviting.

He wasted no time in welcoming the invitation and cupped a breast with his hand. He fondled her breast and broke away from her lips to kiss down her jawline and end on her neck, he slowly kissed and sucked on her neck while he lowered his underwear to the floor and kicked them aside.

He was now standing naked in front of Hermione and she took full advantage of the fact by reaching a hand down and grabbing his long hard member. She started stroking him slowly and firmly.

He pushed her back against the bed and they finally laid with each other. He ripped her panties away from her skin and threw them across the room in a rush. He climbed on top of her and started kissing her passionately while he centered himself at her core, ready to plunge inside of her.

He waited a moment to see if she would stop him, but she didn't. Instead, she opened her legs a little wider and grabbed his bottom with both hands.

"Do it." She whispered against his mouth.

So he did. He finally pushed himself inside of her warmth and they both let out a moan of pleasure. He started to move slowly in and out of her, but soon their lust and passion took over and they were fiercely meeting each others fast rhythm.

They were both starting to sweat and breath heavily, they were both moaning as he started to slam harder inside of her. Hermione wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbed his bottom harder to push him against her even more. She could feel herself nearing climax but tried to hold on tight until he could finish with her.

"I'm close. Finish with me Draco." She panted against his ear and then started nibbling and kissing down his neck.

Hearing her words almost made him burst in that moment but he held off as long as he could. He continued to slide himself in and out of her and could feel himself getting closer to the end. Hermione let out a scream and her body tensed as she let her head fall back in ecstasy. She screamed loud and she could feel herself tighten around him, and then she felt him fill her as he let out a loud moan. He pushed inside of her two more times as he climaxed and then softly laid himself against her body.

They were both panting for breath and holding onto each other as tightly as they could. They just laid there tangled together for a long time before he finally pulled himself out of her and rolled over to lay next to her on the bed.

He gave her a loving kiss and held her hand in his. Their breathing had slowed and they were simply laying naked together in post-coital bliss.

They were happy.