Spell

Hermione and Draco had been walking for hours now when Hermione finally decided to break the terrible silence. "You know, I feel really bad for just leaving Ginny like that. I mean what if she really needs us or something and we won't be there for her."

Draco looked at her awkwardly and then he replied, "Hermione, she'll be fine, you just worry too much. Trust me. Everything will work out for her."

Draco could see the doubt in Hermione's face so he continued, "She's got plenty of food and a place to sleep. She said that she understood and could find the things that she would need. Bloody hell Hermione, you even transfigured stuff into clothes for her so that she would be clean."

Hermione sighed and decided to drop it because there was no way that they were going back and she was pretty sure that Draco didn't actually give a crap what happened to Ginny while they were gone.

He was probably just trying to shut her up so that he wouldn't have to talk about a Weasley anymore. 'Trust me, he says.'

She was thinking to herself now about the words that she didn't have a clue what to do with. 'Trust me. What if I don't, then what? What if I trust you too much?'

Hermione continued to think to herself for many hours. They both walked for most of the day, some parts that they walked through were more of forest areas and some were more like desert. It didn't really make sense but she didn't really care much to think about it.

Draco was right about one thing, he definitely seemed to know where they were going, neither of them understood this fact but they both knew that they should probably go anyway.

She kept thinking about his words until her thoughts were interrupted by Draco's voice. "Hermione look."

He pointed at a broken-down house in front of them. It was a big house that looked as if it was beautiful somewhere at an earlier time. Some of the windows were boarded while others were left the way they were, broken and shades hanging raggedly out of the broken glass.

The house was very dark now but she could tell that there was a lighter color underneath the darkness, she had no idea what the color was but she was sure that it was much nicer to look at.

Hermione stood there gasping while Draco slowly walked forward to check out the perimeter. He couldn't figure out why he was there or how he knew the way, but he knew that this was a very important place to be right now.

"Draco, my son."

Draco spun around and saw his father with a firm grip on Hermione and with one hand wrapped firmly across her mouth. "Wonderful job son, well done."

Draco could see Hermione's face wrinkle into questioning and he could feel his own frown up with his own. "What are you talking about, what job?"

Lucius frowned a little more than usual and glanced down at Hermione, his face became distorted in disgust. "It must not have worn off yet, it's okay Draco, we'll help you remember."

He pointed his wand at Draco and as he did Draco fell to the ground with his hands on his head. The pain was the most intense thing that he had ever felt, he started screaming in agony. While he was lying there in pain as his father started to pull Hermione towards the familiar house.

She started screaming and tried to get to Draco but it was beyond impossible to get away and actually be able to do anything at this moment, especially when her wand had been taken away, so finally, she quit trying to get away and she started to cry for Draco and how helpless she felt as she glanced one last look at him.

When they entered the house Hermione couldn't believe how disgusting it looked. She expected it to be nice like the Malfoy Manor must be. The walls were so dark that she might have run into them by accident. She could hardly see anything as she was being dragged down dark hallways and through more rooms.