Deja Vu

They spent the next couple of days in bliss. They held each other as much as possible and they wished for more time but they knew that eventually, they would have to leave the castle and save their friends.

They were cuddled up together on the sofa soaking in the warmth from the fire. They had spent days talking about anything and everything. They felt like they knew each other better than anyone else in their lives. Hermione loved the feel of Draco's strong arms wrapped around her body from behind. She wrapped her arms around his and pulled him against her body. She could feel every inch of his body pressed firmly against hers.

Once he was pulled in, she started to feel that familiar butterfly sensation in her belly and tingling in her lower region. She slowly and subtly rubbed her bottom against his groin and she was satisfied to hear him let out a small moan. He reached a hand down and firmly grabbed her hip. She stopped for a moment and she could feel his hard length pressed against her. Knowing that it was her that made his body react this way made the tingling sensation intensify.

She rubbed her bottom against his full-blown hard-on and he moaned softly in her ear. He slowly moved his hand down from her hip and traced his finger along her lower belly as he gradually placed it in her panties. He started to rub and tease her by rubbing along her opening but never entering. She closed her eyes and let out a small moan. She reached a hand behind her and into his pants. She grabbed him and started to rub up and down his hard member.

Draco finally slipped a finger inside of her and they started to match each others momentum. Hermione rolled onto her back opened her legs to grant him better access. He looked deep into her eyes as he added a finger. She moaned softly as he pumped his fingers inside of her and they both sped up their actions.

Hermione tilted her head back and kissed him hard on the lips. They both paused their hand movements and deepened the kiss. Their tongues danced together and they moved closer together. He thought to himself that she tasted sweet like cherries. She bit his lower lip and pulled away. She pulled slightly at his penis and said, "I want you inside me, now."

He reconnected the kiss with more heat this time and started to unbutton his trousers. She pulled off her pants and panties in one swift motion as he was kicking his off. He lifted himself and she scooted underneath him. They were still kissing as he gently lowered himself on top of her and started rubbing his bulging member against her wet opening. He felt her put her hands on his hips and attempt to pull him closer, wanting him inside of her right now. She could feel the need and urgency running through her entire body and his teasing was making her feel like she would explode if he didn't enter her soon. She broke from the kiss and started kissing and sucking on his neck.

"Not fair." He whispered huskily into her ear. He nibbled on her ear lobe for a moment and lifted his head to look her in the eyes. Her face was flushed and he could see the want and need in her deep brown eyes as she smirked at him and bit her lip. He watched her face as he slowly pushed himself inside of her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she moaned loudly.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his back to pull him against her and he started to slowly move in and out of her at a steady pace. He sucked and kissed her neck as he gradually increased the speed his hips were moving up and down. He started to push himself in deeper and roll his hips. She began moaning louder and pulling him tighter with her legs. He could feel her nails starting to cut into his back and he liked it.

Hermione moved one of her hands from his back and reached down past her leg and under her bottom to gently grab his testicles. She carefully began to pull every time he entered to pull him completely inside of her. The thought of him being entirely surrounded by her gave her a thrill that turned her on even more. He could feel that she was becoming more excited and knew she wouldn't last much longer.