I Want You

Hermione pressed her lips fiercely against Draco's as she was being backed up against the edge of a bed. She felt her legs bump the mattress and noticed how Draco kept her steadied without breaking away from the kiss.

Hermione ran her hands up his shoulders and didn't stop until her fingers were tangled in his soft blond hair. She could feel his strong arms wrapped around her middle to keep her body close to his and she welcomed the powerful embrace.

Draco slowly pulled his lips away and started trailing kisses along her jawline and down her neck. She could already feel the little bruises starting to form. He continued kissing her neck hungrily as he lowered his hands on her back and slipped them up under her shirt to rub her back.

She held on to his neck as she let her head fall back and softly moaned. He pulled back long enough to slip her shirt over her head and toss it to the floor then paused to take in the sight before him.

He only had a moment to save the view in front of him because she hurriedly stepped closer and pulled him to her to continue the kiss. He responded by continuing like there was never a pause in his movements, he reached behind her and firmly grasped her butt with both hands.

She had to bite her lip to keep from squealing as he broke the kiss and lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he moved around the bed so they were standing at the side when he turned and sat down on the edge with her on his lap.

She adjusted quickly and soon she was straddling him while leaning down to continue kissing. He stopped her before she could meet his lips and he ran his fingers through her hair while he stared up at her.

"You're amazing." He whispered softly and she could feel the heat from his breath on her face.

She responded by smiling shyly then she slowly started to lean back down to kiss him. This time he let her.

The kiss this time started softly and romantically before she couldn't take it any longer and deepened the kiss by pressing closer and opening her mouth to let him explore with his tongue.

He took advantage and their tongues started fighting for control, she could feel herself warming even more and wanted to feel more of him on her skin. She quickly reached between them and pulled his shirt off in one quick motion. She discarded it and before she could kiss him again, he flipped them over so that he was laying on top of her.

He stared intently down at her as he moved a hand down her stomach and began to unbutton her pants. She felt a tingle rush through her body and she hurriedly helped remove her jeans then kick them to the floor.

Now she was lying beneath him in just a bra and panties but instead of feeling insecure like she thought she would, she felt wanted and sexy.

Draco maneuvered himself so that he was positioned between her legs and finally let their lips connect. He ran a hand down her side and along her hip before finally grabbing her leg behind the knee and pulled it up to rest on his hip.

Hermione felt her center warm and respond willingly when he pressed his groin against hers. She could feel his length pressed against herself and she wanted more, she wanted to feel him inside of her right now.

She moaned at the contact then slipped her hands between them to undo his pants. She got them unbuttoned and started to pull them down but he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

She obeyed but paused to look up at him. She could tell that he wanted her just as badly but she didn't understand why he was trying to stop her... so she did the Hermione thing and asked a question.

"What's wrong?"

Her voice was husky and the words came out in a low whisper. He released her wrist and moved off of her. He laid on his back next to her for a minute before he finally propped himself up on an elbow to lean somewhat over her.

"Nothing is wrong, I just don't think we are ready for all of this."

Hermione felt a different kind of heat rise inside of her... anger.

"We? Maybe you aren't but I know what I want."

Draco smirked at her which made her temper rise even more.

"Why do you want me, Hermione?"

He asked in a whisper, obviously afraid of the answer.

"What?" She was confused now and disappointed at how the situation had changed. Her brow crinkled and she waited for a response.

"Come on Hermione, you heard me. Why do you want me?"

He could feel the insecurity coming out in his question but he needed to know. He loved her and knew that she didn't love him, now he just needed to hear it.

Hermione sat up and sighed in frustration.

"Why don't you just ask what you mean?"

Draco sat up in front of her and acted like he didn't know what she meant by giving her a questioning look.

"You know what I'm talking about but I'll answer your question anyway. Then you can ask what you really want to. Okay."

It was a statement, not a question and he knew she would get the look at his insecurity just like he didn't want her to.

He didn't have time to respond because she kept going like she was talking about a grocery list. She was obviously annoyed and wasn't going to act like she wasn't

"I want you because you're smart and sexy, sometimes even at the same time. You are brave, mostly honest and I can see that you have come far. I want to be with you because of these things and more, not because you saved my life or because I simply find you attractive. You are a good man and I want you, just accept it and want me back."

She grinned when she finished but let it drop as she moved closer to him. She grabbed his hand and met his eyes with her own.

"Now... ask me what you really want to."