3 ~Good Girl?

I open the door and it's Cade..

He approaches me slowly, he knows I'm scared but as he walks over closer to me he looks me up and down, then my eyes. After a minute of staring into my soul, he finally speaks.

"Well you look.. better, don't you? good girl." he says looking amused as if any of this is funny. He's enjoying my fear.

But Good girl?

Why do I get butterflies at those 2 simple words? But at the same time.. i'm not 5..

My face must have changed expression without me even realising as i noticed a slight grin on his face. However I decide to stay silent at his comment.

"Anyway I came to tell you to meet me in my office it's down the hall and on the left with the white door, don't be too long"

"yes sir"

I quickly get dressed and brush my hair, deciding to leave it down because I can't believe how nice it looks after using some expensive hair wash, works wonders.

As I walk down the hall I see the three men who kidnapped me. I know the smallest ones Derrick, but I don't know the other names of the last 2.

Derick seemed my age yet the others seem a little older then him, maybe that's why he stuck up for me? Because he felt bad. They start to approach me and my breathing gets quicker. What if they hurt me? I feel a sense of relief when Derrick gets closer to me and I see a smile on his face again, almost a signal to show me they aren't going to hurt me, he can tell I'm scared.

"Hey kitten" the tallest man says confidently.

Huh?Kitten?

No thanks.

"hi"

"No need to be so scared kitten we aren't gunna bite."

Hm, Derrick said that same thing to me earlier.. just without kitten. What am i? a pet

"Oh shut up Adam you know she could still be working for Anissa for all we know" The man says standing in between Derrick and the tallest one, he must be called Adam from what I just heard.

"Oh Daniel look at her, she's harmless, she's too small to do any damage" Adam says with an amused tone.

"Whatever" Daniel walks off leaving me with Derrick and Adam and to be honest I didn't quite mind seen as though they were being kind of.. welcoming to me. It made me feel less scared. Then I remember I have to be in Cades office.

"Anyway, Cade said he wants to see me so i have to go and hopefully i don't die."

"Bye kitten." Adam says with a smirk and once again Derrick just leaving me with a smile and a wave.

I knock on Cade's door my body beginning to tremble yet again. "Enter" a firm voice spits out. I enter the room and he's sat behind his desk which carries his laptop. He points at a chair and says "sit"

"So, there's no jobs that need to be done at the moment, so that therefore makes you useless"

"I-I don't wonna die" I don't want to be tortured.

"You're too young and I don't think you could be working for Anissa, however that does not mean I trust you."

I look up at him in surprise, "I'm not i swear" i mutter.

"You can go now. That's all i wanted to say. Don't try escaping, i have guards all over this place."

"Got it." i reply.

It's really weird how i've been kidnapped but am able to walk a big ass house freely. It's so so weird.

He nods in response and nudges his eyes towards the door signaling for me to leave. As I'm about to leave his office..

"Oh and Kelly" Cade says

I stop and look back at him waiting for him to continue.

"There's a party I must attend to tonight and you have to come with because your not trusted here on your own, Daniel, Adam and Derrick will be attending too"

"Oh okay, I've never been to a party before sir"

He raises and eyebrow and says "I'll have someone bring you an outfit, it's an important party i need you looking presentable."

I finally exit his office and I see Derrick and Adam stood there, of course Adam had a smirk on his face. "So kitten" he says "what did the boss have to say" I tell them what he said and they both look kind of shocked. I give a confused look to the two of them "wow, he let you live, he must like you then, if your useless he usually shoots a bullet through your head without a second thought"

Well let's hope he doesn't have a change of thought.

I start walking back to my room to get ready as a pair of hands grabs me by the waist and with the other hand, covers my mouth so I can't make any noise. I try to kick and scream but it's no use no one will hear me anyway. "Shut up you bitch" a voice says. I know that voice, it's Daniel I new he had a problem with me but what's he doing?

I begin to shake and tears race down my face as he throws me in a small dark room and shuts the door behind him. He starts to approach me, picks me up aggressively and pins me against the wall, my face pressed on the cold wall. He then says "you think you can fool me, huh? You think I don't know that your a little bitch just like you disgrace of a mother, it's no surprise she didn't want you, look at you.. weak and disgusting" tears keep rolling down my face then he starts to run his hands up and down my body.

This prick needs to get off me, but it's like a puppy fighting a lion..

He grabs my neck and begins kissing it, he then trials his hand down to my stomach which then enter my pants. I try to scream but my voice is muffled as his hand covers my mouth again.

Then the door barges open..