8~i wasn't done

Cade's POV

Well. This weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Kelly forgave me. I know for a fact she won't forget the words I said, which still pains me a little. But hearing her saying she forgives me is enough and more then I deserve. She so pure it drives me insane.

Then, she calls me cute. That one word that left her mouth, it maybe of been accidentally but jeez. That monster in my pants decided to act up. Not the words of a girl would ever do that to me, and it's literally one simple word, but then again, she is a pretty special girl. It makes her more attractive that she didn't even realise what she did to me.. or doing. She's to innocent. I became flustered as the bulge in my pants got bigger. It was no help looking at her, it just made it worse. I had to get away, I can't control my self. I come back to my bedroom and lay on my bed. I try erase her from my mind but then I see her. A smiling Kelly, a laughing Kelly, a crying Kelly and her god damn body. What's going on with me?
I decide to take a cold shower, maybe that will bring me back to my senses.

⚠️Next scene contains sexual content⚠️

I feel a little more.. in control now. As the water drips down my body and in between the lines of the boxes on my stomach, it happens again. She comes back into my mind. Then the member between my thighs decides to act up yet again. This time only growing bigger and bigger it's almost painful like it's asking for my immediate attention. I can't help it. I lack self control when it comes to her, I haven't done this in five months, it will only get worse if I don't do it now. Hesitantly, I begin to pump my member up and down, it won't take long, just the thought of her face, her laugh.. her body, is enough to get me aroused. After a really short while of dealing with my erection, white liquid jets out of me and drips down my leg.

I can't go back now, I just touched my self to the person I'm holding hostage. God I just realised I'm still keeping her hostage, I hope to God she doesn't feel threatened. I can't let her go though, it's to risky and, if I'm being honest I don't want her to go anyway.

~~~

Kelly's POV:
Did I scare him off? I hope not, God I'm so embarrassing. Ugh, stop thinking about it kelly he probably didn't even realise. But then why was he in such a hurry after I said it? Oh, I really did make a fool out of my self.

After an extremely embarrassing moment of calling my kidnapper cute.. I decided to go downstairs to get some food, my body feels the need to eat now, probably because haven't eaten for hours. But I do feel much better after speaking with Cade. Even if he said it because he pitied me..

"BOSS!!!" I hear Adam shout aloud with shock and fury in his voice. I run out of my room seeing Cade run out of his office and hurrying down the stairs.

This must be serious.

I follow Cade down the stairs quickly as he stops in his tracks, as do I.

Then, I gasp loudly in fear. Seeing a man with two bullets in his head lying dead on the floor, on the large door step. He has the same small tattoo on his neck, the same one as Cade, Derrick and Adam, probably the rest of his men added to that too.

As Cade notices I'm behind him and hears my gasp, He walks rapidly over to me, gently grabbing my arm and taking me into a different room.

"I-is that one of your men?" I speak, my breathing getting faster, he realises I'm panicking after the awful sight I just witnessed. "Yeah but what's done is done, it's okay you don't need to panic" he says trying to calm me down.

That was the worst thing I've ever had to witness in all my life. But who did it? Who put his lifeless body just laying on the doorstep?

Cade's voice is enough to calm me down, my breathing slowing down with every breath, I find comfort in him.

He brushes the last tear of my cheek that I didn't even realise was there, takes one more glance at me and quickly hurries off back to the awful scene. After a while of me waiting at the kitchen table, Adam and Derrick enter the room, Then Cade following them in.

"He's taken care of now, no need to worry" Adam says, And Derrick sending a smile of encouragement. "W-who did it?" I say curiously still shaken up a little.
"I- um, we will let Cade tell you" -Adam
"Yea we'll be waiting in the living room"Derrick

They both leave as Cade sits at the opposite side of the table. "Look Kelly, the person who killed one of my men.. was.. your mother"
He says hesitantly thinking I might breakdown.
"W-what?! Why?!" I say confused and shocked.
"Well, um, she knows your here, and she wants you back"

"Please don't let her take me" I say beginning to tremble with fear again.

"Wait, you.. you don't want to return to her?" He spits out, shock consuming his tone.

"N-no, please, she left me when I was 14 I haven't seen her since, last time I saw her, she left my body black and blue because I'm weak, p-please don't send me back, she hates me" I bury my head in my hands short sobs escaping my mouth.

"It's okay, Kelly. I told you I'll keep you safe"

"Th-thank you, Cade"

I can tell he doesn't really know what else to do to comfort me. But as sobs are still leaving my mouth, without thinking I jump in his arms burying my head in his toned chest. Realising what I just did I speedily pull my self away. "I-I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that" I sputter.

As I see a look of slight shock on his face with his eyes slightly widened, he then softens his face and says "hey, I wasn't done" then he pulls me back into his warm chest. My eyes widen at the affection but I now feel content as he holds me.