11~ unexperienced

It's Cade again.

Before I have the chance to speak he presses his lips onto mine..

I pull back in absolute shock. What?! Why did he do that?! He notices I pull back, doesn't move a muscle and stares at me with an expression I can't read-

My mind is running with so many thoughts, but when I pull back I stand shook and speechless.. i then I immediately press my lips back onto his.

His lips feel soft and smooth as there moulded with mine. At first the kiss is soft, he then moves his hands down to my waist and pulls me closer deepening the kiss even more.

I have no idea what do to with my hands.. or my lips, I sort of just move them in sync with his. This is the first time I've kissed someone.. or someone's kissed me. I'm a little unexperienced.

I get the urge to run my hands threw his soft hair, and I do so, gripping it slightly. He must like it because he lets out a little groan and tightens his grip on my hips. He then licks my bottom lip, almost asking for permission to put his tongue in. I open my mouth slightly allowing him to and his tongue begins to explore every inch of my mouth. I kept my tongue in a safe corner in my mouth.. mainly because I had no idea what to do with it. Until his tongue pulls out mine from my safe corner. He pulls me closer to him signalling for me to use my tongue and I do so. God I hope I don't throw him off.

When I start involving my tongue in our kiss he groans again. He Picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, then he walks us over to the wall and gently pins me against it, without breaking the kiss as he's doing so. My rear resting in one of his hands while the other one makes it's way behind my head, holding it there so I don't pull away.

"Guys I'm back!!" We hear Mia shout entering the house.

I hear a sigh come from Cade as we both quickly pull away. Only really just realising what I just did I gasp and Cade stares at me with dark eyes.

"Woah" he whispers out of breath

I only blush in response and tilt my head down to hide my red cheeks. He then walks out of the room, leaving stood out of breath and flustered.

Oh. My. God.
Cade kissed me!!!!!

Did I scare him off a little?

Did I do it right?

Did I do it wrong?

Oh no, what if I did it wrong and now he hates me. Oh shoot. I made a fool of my self didn't I. I shouldn't of kissed him back, he probably didn't know what he was doing or something, or got lost in the moment??

But God that felt amazing to taste his soft lips and to feel his touch on my body..

I just hope he still want to talk to me after making my self look absolutely ridiculous.
I should of told him I've never done it before, maybe it would if lowered his expectations?

Anyway daydreaming and worrying about the kiss we shared I head downstairs I greet Mia.

"Hey gurllll" Mia smiles

"Hi Mia!"

Cade looks over at me and I quickly look away.

"So, are you coming to the party tonight!" Mia asks excitedly.

"Party?" I ask confused.

"Yea!! Tonight, we are off to meet some old friends, Adam and Derrick are coming too. Oh and Cade.. obviously" she chuckles.

"Can I g-" my sentence was cut of just as I had the guts to ask Cade for permission.

"Don't bother asking him! Your coming!"

I awkwardly smile and I turn to look at Cade who's now just scrolling threw his phone.

"Come on I'm picking you a dress. Oh and doing your make-up!!!" She tells me.

~~

Cade's POV:
I nervously knock on Kelly's door. She opens it looking surprised I'm here. Before she could get a word out, without thinking I slam my lips on hers. She quickly pulls away and I get worried she didn't want me to kiss her as I see the disbelief on her face. That is until she harshly kissed me back quickly. My body releases it's self so I'm no longer tense. At first our kiss is slow and light. I pull her closer to my body and deepen the kiss. At first she's a little shy to return my sloppy kiss but as I pull her even closer to me she loosens up and starts fully kissing me back.

I want her. I want her all to myself.

She grips my hair and runs her small hands threw it, the monster in my pants grows hungry but I'm sure she's too busy to notice gladly. She has no idea of the power she holds over me. I don't deserve her affection.

I pick her up and pin her against the wall. Then Mia enters the house and ruins our moment. I guess.. it was a good thing. I wouldn't have been able to control my self for much longer..

"Woah" I whisper, out of breath from the kiss we just shared. Who taught her to kiss that good? ..I get angry at the thought of someone else kissing her. I have no idea what to do with myself after that so I go to meet Mia downstairs.

I hope I didn't scare her.

Kelly's POV:
Me and Mia are upstairs my make-ups done nicely and I have a black skin-tight dress on with thin straps. It's pretty simple but I think it still looks cute.

^^^ Kelly's dress

^^^
Kelly's dress

"God I wish I had your body" Mia tells me

"Aw thank you Mia but I think you have a gorgeous body" I say with a kind smile.

"Your too cute" she says.

I giggle and we make our way downstairs.

Adam, Derrick and Cade are waiting in the living room and Mia makes her way over to sit next to Adam and Derrick while Cade stands at the other side of the room on his phone. I enter the living room and the others are occupied talking and laughing, then Cade looks up at me. Scanning my whole entire body then looking back up to my face with his eyes a little widened. He coughs looking a little un easy and quickly looks away from me.

Do I look bad or something?

I cover my non-showing stomach with my arms feeling a little insecure.

Then Mia stands up rubbing her hands together and says "we ready to go then?"

Everyone else stands up and exists the house, me following behind. Cade's In the front driving with Derrick and Mia sat in the front with him, leaving me in the back with Adam.

The car drive was quiet until Adam broke the silence..

"So Kitten, your looking sexy tonight"

I look down shyly then at the mirror in the front and see Cade staring at me threw it looking a little angry, then I quickly look away and say "thank you, Adam"

"Alrightyyyy, we are here!!" Mia shouts in an excited tone.

I love how she's always happy and excited.