6~ its okay princess

Sorry for the late update guys I've had some mocks at school I needed to revise for, I hope your enjoying the story🥰🥰

~~

Kelly's POV-

I open my eyes and the suns shining threw the curtains and the morning greets me. I make my way downstairs to see one of the maids making breakfast. My first thought is, where's Cade?

The Maid meets me with a smile along with a plate of Bacon, eggs and toast, she then gestures at the table which I make my way to.
I finish my food and make my way upstairs to get my self ready for the day, only to see Cade coming out of his office. My heart does a somersault. God Kelly, what is wrong with you!
"Morning" I say with a kind smile.
He then nods with a straight face, without even taking a glimpse at me and walks right past.

Well that was weird. He's probably in a bad mood with work or something, I don't think much of it and continue to make my way to the bedroom. I decide to take a cold shower, I can't even look at my Body, I feel ashamed and embarrassed yet again. It's in the past so why am I still scared? Cade saved me before anything worse could happen. Oh my. Thinking about him gives me butterflies, wait what am thinking?! He probably thinks I'm a complete nuisance.

I hop out the shower and dress into a black skirt and a slightly baggy pastel pink jumper. I walk down the halls and see Adam coming towards me with his cheeky smile. "Hey kitten" he winks. "Hi Adam" I roll my eyes playfully. "Where's boss beautiful lady?"
"In his office I think" I say with red cheeks.
"Oh and kitten me and the boys have to go out later for work, only for a little while, so that means you have to watch Lucy tonight"
"Yea that's fine" I smile.
"Well actually Mia's downstairs with her so you can just take her now so we can get going a little earlier"
"Okay" I say as he rubs my head and walks off.

I make my way downstairs and Lucy runs up to me and says "Please can we watch Moana now please please please?!!!!" She says excitedly.
"Of course princess"
"Yay!!!!!" Lucy shouts.
"Well I guess I'm good to go now, see you later hunny, bye Kelly!" Mia chuckles.
"Bye mommy"
"Bye Mia!"

Me and Lucy go up to her room and snuggle on her bed. We watch Moana as she wishes, but we end up watching it 7 times!!
"You sure you don't want to watch another movie Lucy?" I say with a chuckle.
"No I like watching Moana" she says innocently
"Okok we can watch Moana again"
"Thank you princess Kelly
I smile to my self after hearing those cute words. I kiss her head which her soft, brown hair lies upon.

She eventually falls asleep and I hear Mia and the boys walk threw the front door. I re-position Lucy so she's comfortable and I travel downstairs. "There you are, how's Lucy been?"
"She's been great, oh and Mia, we only watched Moana 7 times" I say with a chuckle.
Mia laughs throatily at my comment.
"Anyway she's just asleep upstairs in her bed"
"Ok thanks Kelly, it means a lot. She really likes you" Mia chuckles.

Mia returns upstairs and now I'm left with Cade, Adam and Derrick. "Well I'm going to head off to bed, it's been a long day, night guys" Derrick sighs. "Yea I'll follow you up you little weasel, night kitten" Adam says with a wink.

That leaves me with Cade. Alone. He looks at me for a few seconds and then just..walks off. I'm left with a confused look on my face. He usually doesn't just ignore me, I'll admit it does hurt a little I enjoy speaking with him. I think I'm becoming a little bit attached and I hate it because it's so wrong for me to be feeling like this. I don't even know what I feel toward him anymore, it's complicated.

I'm bored in this big mansion, I finally decide to go ask Cade if there's any more jobs he needs doing, because I still feel useless. Deep down i know it's because I want to hear his voice. I walk up the stairs to see him sat in his office. I knock and my heart feels like it's going to jump out my body. Why the hell am I so nervous!?

"Enter"

I open the door slowly, he looks up at me without saying a word, then looks back down.
"H-hi" I sputter nervously.
He says nothing to my comment. what is his deal today? "Um okay" I mumble quietly to my self so he can't hear. He then looks up at me with his eyebrows scrunched together. Oh, he did hear me. But yet again he looks back down to his phone without saying a word.

"What do you want?" He says sounding annoyed. No seriously what his problem?!
"I-i just came to see-" he cuts me off and says "when did I say you were aloud to come to my office when ever you please, Hm?"
"S-sorry" I frown "But are you okay, sir?"
"What is your problem! why are you so god damn nosey, just leave and make yourself useful, I don't want you here!" He shouts. I flinch at his first word, I haven't seen him this angry before, what did I do?

I try to get rid of the lump in my throat, but I can't his words hurt me more then they should have. Next thing i know, a tear rolls down my face and one tear turns into two and so on. I tried my best to hold it in but it was no use. He stares at me as the first tear leaves my watery eye then quickly looks away. I run out of his office back to the bedroom I'm staying in. I jump in the bed as soft sobs leave my mouth. "I'm so stupid" I whisper to my self.

The sad thing is I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him, and it hurts because I've only known him a short while and no man has ever made me feel this way. I don't even know how, he kidnapped me for Christ sakes. And I was stupid enough to actually believe he didn't mind having me around, but as usual my predictions were proven right I'm nothing but a bother and a nuisance. He's a mafia boss. What was I thinking.

My bed cuddles me as I still lay sobbing, then I hear a knock at my door. I don't even have the mental energy to get up and open it but I use all the strength I have left. When I open the door I'm revealed to Derrick.

"Wow, what's wrong princess, why are you crying?" He says sounding worried. I think it must be a Mafia thing to give people nicknames, or is it just me? "I-it's Cade, h-he thinks I'm.. a-annoying and u-useless" I can't even get my words out without crying all over  again. God Kelly stop crying your being pathetic, the man was going to kill you!
"Oh princess, why are you so upset about it?"
I look down to the floor nervously and notices my action. "Oh wait a minute, do you.. do you have feelings for him?" He says softly.
"I-I am not sure" even I am sounding confused.
"He says he didn't w-want me there"
"It's okay, princess. He can act like a brat sometimes" he says then pulls me into a hug.
"Y-you don't understand he sounded so angry and a-annoyed" I blabber still crying a little.
"Just try get some sleep, I'll see how your doing in the morning okay princess?"
"Thanks Derrick, goodnight" I smile with my glistening eyes. He leaves with a smile.

I hop back into my bed and sink into the covers. I try to get to sleep but mind is running with words that came from Cade's mouth. 'Useless' 'annoying' 'I don't want you here'
I knew it all along I guess I was just waiting for him to say it. It's what I do I wait around for someone to prove my negative presumptions to be right, just as I think things are going good.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys!! Thanks for reading❤️