26- Tears

Cade's POV:

"What do you mean she's gone" I ask narrowing my eyes at one of the guards.

"She was taken and there's no trace of where she is, boss" he replies.

"Go get me Owen"

Minutes later Owen appears in the room with cute and bruises on his face. What the fuck

"What the fuck is Kelly, Owen" I ask firmly biting my tongue.

"I was driving and we got as far as Chicago until some white Audi came and crashed into us. The last thing I heard was kelly calling my name trying to get me to wake up and her hands on my face. When I opened my eyes she was gone.." he explains.

I punch the mirror in complete anger and it shatters into pieces as my now red hands begin to sting. But I don't care, all I want to know is if shes safe. "She was supposed to be away from all this shit" I groan putting my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry, Cade"

~~

She must of been so relieved when she saw he was awake and it all came crashing down on her when she was taken. I can't even think to imagine how she feels right now.

I will kill whoever took my fucking girl.

"Check every single camera going up to East Eisenhower Chicago, 290" I tell everyone around me. They nod their heads and leave the room doing their set jobs.

I pace back and forth around the room every worst scenario coming into mind. I don't know what I'll do if she's hurt.

I go on my laptop searching for answers. After hours I find nothing. Nothing that could even help me find her. I sigh in defeat as anger takes over again. Punching the wall with the same red hand as before, putting a large whole into it.

"FUCK!" I yell in frustration.

Where are you Kelly.

I get my self so worked up that my eyes begin to burn. I stare at my reflection in the computer screen and see my bloodshot eyes fill up with something that I haven't seen in.. I can't even remember the last time. Tears.

I spend all night trying to look for something and after around 11 hours of searching I finally found a clue. The same Audi Owen described was driving up the 290. I followed every camera leading up to where I saw the SUV.

I saw it tip over harshly and land on its roof. Oh shit. There's no way she wasn't hurt in that, my poor girl. After a while I see a muscular  figure wearing al black, face covered walking up to the SUV. After a few moments the figure walks out holding Kelly. Her arm was dangling down and her head was flopping back, bopping with every movement.

My blood begins to boil and it takes everything in me to try not to go kill someone right now. I follow the cameras but I don't know where they headed.

I walk out the room and try find one of my men. Once I've got eyes on him I walk over and nods my way, turning to me.

"If I give you footage, can you find a location?" I ask hopefully. He looks as if he is thinking about it. "..sure can" he replies. I nod and show him to the computer. After a long while of waiting, "I've got the location" he tells me.

I stand up so quickly and walk over to him waiting for an answer. "It's an abandoned building at the other side of Chicago. Kedzie Avenue"

I take a picture of the location and pat his shoulder, thankful. "Thank you" I say sincerely. He smirks and winks. I hurry to the car and make my way to Chicago with another 4 cars full of guards following close behind.

Hours of speeding threw the long roads, I get a call and I pick up the phone, "It says another 30 minutes" Owen tells me. "Ok thanks" I reply. "She will be okay you know, Cade" he continues. "I know she will" and with that I put the phone down and drive even faster.

After another 35 minutes of driving we arrive outside a huge isolated building.

My men jump out the cars with guns in hands and we quietly make our way approaching the building.

We spot two guards outside the entrance and I don't hesitate to shoot, killing them as soon as the bullet enters their skin.

We walk inside seeing a flickering light. Out of no where a guy comes charging at me but I was fast enough to punch him in the face knocking him out with the first punch.

We had to shoot multiple people trying to get in the way, but they were easy.

Now I need to find my girl.