15~ so innocent

Lucy's sat on her bed playing with her dolls and runs up to me with a huge smile on her face. "Kellyyy!!! I missed you!" She says excitedly "I missed you too hunny" I say giving her a big hug. She's like my little bestie now. "Can we watch Cinderella?" She asks. I mean at least it's not Moana again haha. "Sure sweety"

We sit and watch Cinderella and after the movie finished she wanted me to play with some toys with her so of course we spent some time playing. I then went downstairs to make her dinner, we came back up to her room and she fell asleep a soon as her head hit the pillow. She's too cute.

I took her in and exit my way out of the bedroom, I close the door and when I turn back around I bump into a hard toned chest. I look up to see Cade already looking down at me.

"I-I'm sorry" I say.

"It's fine" he smirks
"How's Lucy been?" He asks.

"She's been fine, she's asleep now though"

"Oh okay"

The conversation ends there and I walked away awkwardly again.. not knowing what else to do.
As I'm walking back to my room I hear footsteps coming from behind me I look behind to see Cade walking up to me again.
I stand there confused seeing him rush back to me, but also taking in his amazing figure and gorgeous face. Yes. I just kissed that!

Anyway back to the point, Cade stops when he reaches me, he stands there in front of me and doesn't say a word.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Why did you run away from me" he asks

Not knowing how to answer his question i Tilt my head down and stare at my feet, my cheeks blushing.

"Answer me, kelly"

"I-um.. uhhh.. I didn't know what to do, I've never done that before and I have a feeling I did it wrong" I tell him.

"Did what wrong?" He asks

He knows full well what.

"Um.. k- kissed someone" I say.

He doesn't look at all surprised, almost as if he was expecting my answer.

"I can tell you, you didn't do anything wrong, Kelly"

"R-really?" I ask.

"I mean I liked it.. did you?"

"Um.. yes" I answer.

He smirks boyishly leaving butterflies to float around in my stomach.

"Well goodnight, Ms smith" he says still smirking.

"G-goodnight" I tell him

~~

I wake up and it's 7 am. I have no idea why my body decided to wake me up so early but I may as well get ready for the day.

I start by getting in the shower and getting dressed into some black leggings and an oversized hoody with a short crop top underneath.

I go downstairs and make breakfast for my self, after I finished I became bored so I decided to just roam around this gigantic house.

I walk past the gym and see movements from the side of my eye, I walk back and see Cade working out.

Does he do this every single morning?

Cade's POV:

I woke up at 6 in the morning, got changed into a grey joggers and didn't bother with a T-shirt.

I headed down to the gym and began my daily workout.

A little while after I've been working out I spot Kelly staring at me, almost a look of administration. God she's cute.