28- L, word

Little warning for this chapter

This chapter will also be a lot longer then any of the others<3

Kelly's POV:

Cade came back into my room and sat down next to me on the bed.

"I'm so sorry" is the first thing he says with a guilty face. "You don't need to say sorry, it wasn't your fault" I reassure. He nods his head. "I didn't know you could fight like that"

"Neither did I" I chuckle nervously.

"You looked hot"

I feel my cheeks heat up and I look down to hide them yet he gently grips my chin with his fingers and brings it back up so I'm looking into his eyes. He smirks at the sight of my red cheeks looking accomplished.

My face softens remembering Anissa. "Cade.. what happened to her?" I ask. "She's.. dead." He replies knowing exactly who I'm talking about. My eyes widen in shock. Before he speaks I hug him and burry my head in his neck. He's taken aback not expecting that reaction but does hug me back anyway.

"Thank you" I whisper.

I might sound horrible, but I hated that woman. She hated me too, she treated me like shit my whole life. She didn't care about me and now I'm free. Free of her.

He kisses my forehead soothingly.

~~

I wasn't able to sleep that night, I think it's cause of all the emotions that have been running threw my head these past few days.

But I haven't minded not sleeping because next to me is Cade. On his bed. I love watching him sleep he looks so peaceful yet so handsome.

This is my boyfriend!

He begins to twitch his forehead side to side every few seconds, I furrow my eyebrows up in confusion.

"No"

"No!"

"Stop it"

"No! Please!"

He mutters random words, each word sounding more panicked each time. My hearts shattering at how sad and frightened he sounds.

I stroke his face soothingly, "hey hey, it's alright. I'm here" I try calm him in this clearly bad dream he's having. His eyes snap open and he looks at me with no expression but his chest is rising and falling rapidly.

"It's alright, I'm here, I'm here" I still try to calm him down moving closer to his face, still stroking it.

He wraps his arm around my waist and so effortlessly pulls me on top of him. I gasp at the sudden action and he sits us up so I'm now straddling his thighs. He leans over to turn the lamp on, his muscles flexing with every movement. And every movement I can see as he has no shirt on.

He grabs my face gently in his large palms and looks me in the eye.

"I love you"

I swear my heart literally stopped beating. He loves me? He feels the same way! This has by far got to be the best day of my entire life. There are so many emotions going threw my head right now, all of them are happy and shocked.

My jaw dropped at the words and at first I was speechless. After a few moments I finally wrapped my hands around his neck and smiled so hard my cheeks are numb.

"I love you, Cade" I reply and he smiles till the point his dimples are showing, I watch and admire his gorgeous smile making mine even wider.

He leans in for a kiss and I do so to. It was so meaningful and full of love. The kiss lasted a few long seconds before we pulled away and he looked me in the eyes then down to my lips. He then forced his lips back onto mine. Only this time the kiss was much more deeper and filled with lust and desire.