27- Anissa

Kelly's POV:

My mouth parts and my eyes widen in shock. Anissa kidnapped me? She doesn't deserve to be called a mom. So that I won't do anymore. "What.. how.. what the fuck" I struggle in disbelief. "Shocked to see me?" She smirks.

"You kidnapped me?!" I growl. "Now now daughter, watch your tone with me. You know I will punish you" she chuckles evilly. I look at her in disgust, "I'm no daughter of yours" I spit. She stops chuckling and slowly makes her way over to me, kneeling down I front of me narrowing her eyes at me.

"Oh I know your not. I didn't have a weak bitch as my baby" she spits back at me. I hate her.
I hate every single thing about her. She was never my mother, just a horrid woman who doesn't deserve anything but hell and heartache.

"Your probably wondering why your here. Isn't that right sweetie?" She smirks again squeezing my cheeks together. I don't answer and she decided to continue anyway.

"Well you see, my men are a little bored stuck out here, so of course I told them I know the perfect little toy, just for them. My darling daughter" she fakes a smile. I furrow my eyebrows together and shake my head.

"Is this what you gave birth to me for, huh? So you treat me like shit?!" I yell. "I told you to watch your tone with me" she growls with gritted teeth.

Thank fuck I got my dads looks and personality.

"Your going to get every inch of what you deserve" she mutter, the sick smirk still plastered on her face. This woman is sick. "You disgust me!" I spit angrily, a tone filled with hatred and anger. She just laughs and leaves the room.

Before she closes the door she pops her head in and whispers, "enjoy him, won't you?" She smiles sweetly yet obviously so fake.

Disgusting.

Minutes later a man walks in the room. He had blonde hair that looked like it had been dipped in oil, creepy blue eyes and a lanky figure.

Oh no.

Something that they didn't know was that I set my self free of those tight ropes.

I'm a little too proud right now. Not the time Kelly.

He walks over to me and kneels down in front of me. "Hey. Aren't you sexy" he says examining my body. Only Cade can do that.
"Don't fucking touch me" I spit. "Oh? Feisty one you are" he smirks and tries to unclothe me. I kick him in the balls and he groans in pain while holding his area. "You fucking little bitch" he growls and comes over to me grabbing my thighs and still attempting to remove my clothes.

Oh hunny it's no use holding my thighs I have hands too.

I remove my hands from behind my back and punch him in the face, his nose instantly started bleeding. Wow I've never done this before. It's feel.. good

I stand up and run to the door but just as I touch the handle he grabs my waist so tightly it hurts. While I try getting free of his grasp the door opens.

Cade

I've never been more happy to see anyone in my life. Before anyone can do anything I finally get free of his grasp, kneeing him in the stomach and punching him in the face again. This time hitting his cheek and he falls to the floor.

Come on I didn't hit you that hard. He must be too lanky.

I turn to Cade and let out a relieved sigh, his jaw is dropped and his eyebrows raised. I run up to him putting my arms around him and he squeezes me so tightly.

I begin to cry. Yes cry. I don't when I get kidnapped, but I cry when I'm being saved. By the boy I love most.

He pulls away from the hug and grabs my face with his big hands, he slams his lips onto mine and kisses me with so much passion and need. Almost like it's the last thing he could do.

He pulls away and looks to the guy who's groaning in pain and instantly shoots him in the head. My eyes widen and I gasp loudly. I look at him shocked at what I just saw.

I can't find it in me to care that man was going to do god knows what to me.

I pull Cade back into the kiss and I feel him smile against my lips.

Feels like Home.

~~

We finally arrived home and Cade follows me to my room. Shutting the door behind him when we arrive.

As I was about to say something he smashes his lips onto mine again. "I've missed you" he admits when he pulls away. "I missed you too" I smile.

He looks up then looks back at me and says "I can't believe I have a fucking badass as a girlfriend" he says proudly.

My face drops. Girlfriend.

"Girlfriend?" I question.

"Shit. Sorry I didn't-" I cute him off, "I like the sound of that" I smile genuinely.

"Well let me ask you the proper way. Kelly, will you be my girlfriend?" He smirks. "Yes yes yes" I squeal and jump into his arms.

I have a boyfriend. My first boyfriend.

~~

Cade's POV:

I've got her. I've got her back. And this time she's actually mine. I'd never been more relieved.

When I saw that guy with a bloody nose I must of been the proudest I'd ever been. I never knew she could fight like that.

Snapping me away from my thoughts, "boss I found the footage from the room she was kept in, in Chicago" he tells me. "Show me" I saw following him into a room where a computer sits on a table.

I watched the video, I saw the way he was trying to undress her and it made me so mad I could literally kill someone. But then I saw her kick him in the balls, punch him the nose, face and stomach. And wow holy shit.

I fucking love that girl.