19~ desire

I get changed into some silk pink pj's, shorts and a crop top. Now I'm going to go find Cade, he's not in the living room anymore so I go search the rooms.

The 4th room I enter he was laying on the bed resting his head on one of his arms against the headboard and the other with the remote scrolling threw the TV.

He turns his head to me and I smile. He looks me up and down slowly taking in my figure. I walk over to the bed and lay beside him. "You look good" he smirks at me. "They're just pyjamas" I giggle. "And you still manage to look sexy" he tells me. I smile genuinely and turn my head to the TV.

He puts on a movie, it's been on 30 minutes and the only thing I can and have focused on is his chest moving up and down as he breathes and the abs I can still see threw his shirt, cause they're pressing against it. I let out a quiet sigh, I need him, I need his touch. Before I could stop my self I lifted my self up and kissed him.

I pulled away hoping for a good reaction. He raises his eyebrows, not expecting my sudden action. Then he quickly and harshly presses his lips back onto mine. Phew.

He deepens the kiss moving our lips more in sync. Then he grips onto my waist and pulls me on top of his so I'm straddling his waist. I feel something big grow.. a lot, underneath me.
When it touches my hymen I gasp loudly.

"That's what you did to me, Kelly" he says in between kissing my lips. He starts grinding me against it back and forth. "Oh my god" I sigh as it's making me feel so good. He continues to do so and I know it's having the same effect on him as I hear him groan. I quietly moan and he grips my waist tighter. "You like that?" He asks. I nod my head rapidly. "Then do it by your self" he tells me. "W-what?" I ask. "Keep doing it, you don't need me. Make yourself cum, kelly"

I hesitate but eventually wrap my arms around his neck and begin moving back and forth against his groin. He rolls his head back against the headboard and let's out a sigh. I keep moving as it's obvious it's making him feel good too. He sits back up and starts kissing my neck. "Go faster Kell" he says. I increase my pace feeling my climax near. "C-Cade.. I'm.. im.. gunna cum" I manage to blurt out.
"Do it baby. Let me feel it" he replies. "On.. on your clothes?" I ask. "Yea, it doesn't matter" he tells me. And with that, white liquid spills out of me onto Cade's grey joggers. "Cade!!!" I scream as my orgasm hits me. He kisses my lips again as I stop grinding and fall onto his chest breathing heavily. "Good girl"

After letting me catch my breath he goes and changes his bottoms, not before giving me a small kiss placed on my forehead. I throw myself onto the bed and smile into the silk black sheets.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!!

I'm not that good at writing.. spicy scenes -