4 ~Dance

It was Cade.

Wow, I've never been so relieved to see someone in my entire life.

When he saw that my mouth was covered and tears were streaming down my face and Daniels hand were down my pants, Cade's eyes widened, filled with anger and fury. He ran up to us and punched Daniel to the floor, so hard it knocked him out, he then begun to punch him while he was laid on the floor unconscious after he let some of his anger out he turned his face towards mine with a look of guilt in his eyes.

I feel embarrassed and ashamed, luckily he only got as far touching my pants.. nothing else. Cade went and called up Derrick and Adam to take Daniel to the cellar. "Don't kill him" Cade spits, still filled with rage "I want to do that my self."

"Yes boss" Adam says.

I hate this place, it's filled with men who think they can do whatever they please to woman cause they think they're the shit by wearing fancy suits and carrying guns.

As they both leave the room with Daniels unconscious body, Cade rises from the ground and wipes off my tears with his thumb. "Come with me" he says.

I follow him down stairs to see a beautiful woman and cute little girl sat on the couch.

"This is my sister Mia and niece, Lucy" he says in a calming tone. "Heyyy!!" His sister says sounding excited. "Oh wow your gorgeous" she says happily, taking all of me in. "oh uh thank you" I reply, forcing a smile on my face after what just happened.

"Wow you weren't kidding when you told me she's cute, Cade" Mia mutters with a smirk on her face.

I look at Cade with my eyebrows furrowed.. excuse me what..

He looks back at me with his eyes slightly widened and a confused look in his face. "I did not call her cute" he says through gritted teeth. "Yeah yeah sure you didn't" she giggles.

"Anyway are you coming to the party tonight?"

I look at Cade almost like a look of consent to say yes, he looks back at me and nods his head.
"Yay, I can pick you a dress!!!" Mia shouts.

Do they not know i'm like.. kidnapped cause Mia seems to be a little too normal. Unless they're just used to this..

"Cade I need to find a babysitter for tomorrow, the other one said she can't keep up with Lucy and her energy anymore"

"I-Im good with children I used to have a job babysitting" I interrupt.

I did actually have a job babysitting but I had to quit because it paid too little and I was about to lose my house so I needed a new job. I wonder if they trust me enough to be with a child, they probably still think I'm like my mom, which I'm not I don't want to be anything like her. Ever.

"Oh really? It would be a huge favour but if you did end up being Lucy's nanny then there's a few things we need to discuss, is that ok?" Mia replies.

"Yeah that's fine" I say with another forced smile plastered on my face.

I want to do something so I won't be completely useless. I feel like if i just exist here, he's going to get bored and probably shoot me and i'd rather make it out here alive.

Me and Mia talk for awhile, she was asking questions and it went pretty well in my opinion, I think I made a good impression. While we were talking I found out that Mia is actually only 20 so not far off from me, Lucy is 5 and.. Cade is 23, I really got the impression he was older because.. how can a man that young have such a big body.

I also figured out that would mean Mia was fifteen when she got pregnant, i just hope that nothing bad happened in order for her to get pregnant. But with her being apart of such a dangerous business, i wouldn't put it past me.