22~ only for you

Kelly's POV:

A few hours have passed and Cade still hasn't touched me. I'm laying in bed and I'm pretty certain he's not coming.

I guess I'll have to try get him to come.

I enter the sitting area and see him sat on the couch. I sit down beside him, closer then I usually would and place my hand on his thigh. I notice his finger tapping fast on the fabric so I put my leg over his his jaw clenches and he gets up from the couch.

"I'm thirsty" is all he says and he then walks out the room.

Well that didn't go very well.

I gave up and just went to bed.

~~

Of course when I woke up he wasn't there. If I don't succeed tonight then I won't have another chance because tomorrow's the day we go back.

"Cade?" I ask finding him in the kitchen moving around.

"Morning" he says with a small smirk.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Making breakfast"

"Aw I could have made it for us" I awe

"Well I wanted to make if for you"

"Thank you" I thank him and go grab the plate and leave a kiss on his cheek.

We sit down and start eating breakfast. Again.. he isn't talking.. "Cade are you mad at me?"

"No. I'm not mad at you"

"You know your going to have to touch me someday" I explain to him. He looks up and his jaw clenches. I don't push it any further, all I know is I'm going to change that.

Today has been the same day as yesterday, he's been distant and I can't stand it anymore. It's now midnight and I'm getting ready for bed.

I put on a lingerie set and I'm putting my pjs over them. Then a thought hit me. Cade's finally sat in the bedroom..

It's going to take every single ounce of confidence in me but I'll do it. I'm going to walk out with just my bra and matching pants..

I take a deep breath before I open the door and go into the bedroom. He looks my body up and down studying every single shape of my figure slowly. He bites his lip intensely and I go lay on the bed. I face the other way from him and close my eyes with my head against the pillow.

He coughs, like he's trying to get my attention. I turn around and he eyeing me deeply. "What are you doing" he says lowly as his chest rises up and down more rapidly. "What?" I reply pretending to be clueless. "You know exactly what" he says, his eyes becoming hooded.

I get up from the bed and begin walking out the room. "I need to use the bathroom"

No I don't. I was just getting nervous. As I was walking I made sure my hips swayed. Next thing, I'm getting grabbed by my hips and pushed up against the wall.

"You think you get to tease me like that then walk out the room while your ass moves along with it?" He whispers in my ear attractively. His breath sending shivers down my spine.

"What do you mean?"  I say still playing the clueless card.

"Don't play dumb" now I see his eyes become full with lust and desire.

"Do you have any idea how sexy your body is?"He whispers in my ear again.

As I'm about to open my mouth and say something his lips smash onto mine harshly before hand. It feels like fireworks are going off inside my body as I'm reunited with his lips.

He picks me up by my waist and I wrap my legs around him while I burry my hands in his hair. He kisses me with such need and I do the very same. He licks my bottom lip asking for permission to enter his tongue. I decide to tease him a little and not open my mouth, he then grabs my ass and squeezes it tightly. I gasp at the sudden action and he takes that as a chance to enter his tongue into my mouth.

Smart ass.

I laugh into his mouth and I feel him smile against my lips. However he doesn't take his hands of my behind. "I love your ass" I feel my cheeks heat up and I enter my tongue into his mouth and he squeezes tighter. He takes us over to the bed and sits down, so I'm now straddling his lap. "I missed you" I say out of breath. "I missed you more" I smile and smash my lips onto his once again.

His hands slowly slide up to my back and he hooks his finger around the back of my bra.
"I think we should take this off" he looks at me for permission. I hesitate but eventually nod my head yes.

He unclips the bra and takes it off slowly. He stares at my breasts with admiration. If I'm being honest my hearts beating so fast I'm afraid he can hear it.

"Beautiful" I press my lips back into his and he rests his hands on my tits. He begins leaving sloppy kisses down down from my jaw to my neck and continues going until he's kissing my tits. I let out a sigh full of pleasure and he keeps going.

"I'm glad your touching me again" I smile.

"Kelly do you really think I can resist you for that long. Especially when you come in the room wearing that" he chuckles.

I blush and wrap my hands around his neck.
I put my bra back on and go to finally put some pjs on. "Where you going" he asks.

"To put some pyjamas on"

He quickly gets up and grabs my waist. "I don't think so. I'd prefer you with no clothes but I'm happy with looking at this view" he winks at me.

"Fine. But only for you"

"Good girl"

My cheeks heat up at his words yet again.
We both get in the bed ready to go to sleep and I'm facing with my back to his chest. I slowly shift my ass closer to him, not really caring where it ends up but then a few seconds later I feel something poke me.

I then hear "Kelly your ass is pressed up against my dick and it's making me go crazy"

"I- oh I'm sorry" I say then move my body away from his.

"Hold on. I didn't say move" he then pulls me closer again and moves his hands down to my ass pushing me against his huge erection. I gasp and I can almost feel his smirk.

After a while I finally fall asleep.