31-Extra

7 Years Later..

Kelly's POV:

"Mom I want to go to bed i'm tired" Oakley yawned with a tired little voice. I can't believe my boy is 5 now. Although he likes to act tuff like his dad. I can't deal with two of the little shits.

But those little shits are my whole world.

"Come on then, let's get you up to bed" i replied picking him up in my arms as he was already falling asleep. It only took him less then 10 seconds to fully drift off, i gently placed him in his bed, looking at him in awe, watching him drool all over his pillow.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and i immediately knew who it was. I turned around to see Cade smiling down at me.

God i love this man.

"Hey gorgeous." He whispered, leaning down to leave a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hi" i replied with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck.

~~

Last night we just headed to bed cause it was such a long day. I've already been in the gym today because for some reason my brain thought it was okay to wake me up early when i didn't have anything planed for the day.

After my shower i went back to the bedroom to find Cade but he wasn't there.

I thought he'd still be asleep at this time..

I heard muffled voices coming from downstairs so i went to check it out and when i got in the sitting area i saw the back of a woman's head. Her hand was on Cade's shoulder.

Who the fuck is this?

"Ahem"

They both turned around and i saw Cade's face drop slightly.

This woman was stunning, she had jet black hair with brown eyes, we were roughly around the same height.

She turned around and her face changed when she saw me, flashing her white as fuck teeth. Could she get anymore perfect?

"Oh. My. Goodness. You must be Kasey. Feels.. great to finally meet the mystery girl i've been hearing about." she said through a clearly fake smile, looking me up and down.

You never know, maybe she's just got a resting bitch face.

"It's Kelly.. and i wish i could say the same about you but i have absolutely no idea who you are" i replied with a confused look on my face.

"I'm Rebecca. Cade?! You didn't tell her about me? i thought we were closer then that" She shouted in a playful tone while turning to look at cade, punching him on the shoulder.

I raised my brows and looked at him, i'd never seen him look so awkward before, he was always so confident.

"Kelly, uhm this is Rebecca, she's been a good friend for.. well, years actually." Cade said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well it was nice meeting you Rebecca" i looked back at her with a smile and i swear i saw her role her eyes when she looked back at me, only forcing another smile in response.

"I better go wake Oakley up" i continued and walked out the room.

"Well isn't she a cutie" i heard Rebecca say as i walked out the room.

I'll be cute when i smash your skull into the floor.

I could tell Oakley was still fast asleep because i heard his little snore when i opened the door.

"Time to wake up little man" i whispered patting his back gently. He groaned but eventually got up and wrapped his tiny arms around me.

~~

"You know you never mentioned Rebecca before, why?" I asked Cade.

"I think at the start i was safe to tell you, but forgive me for being a little scared of your psycho ass" he replied with a little smirk.

"Excuse me i am not a psycho. I'm offended" i rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh, yes you are."

"Shut up"

"My pretty little psycho" he smiled.

"Shut your mouth"

"Yes ma'am" he laughed putting his hands up in defeat.  We both laughed until his face went into serious mode.

"She wants to meet Oakley you know." he told me  looking as if he didn't know what my reaction was going to be.

"She can meet him, just after he's had a bath. He's covered in glue and glitter." i replied.

He just nodded his head and we left it at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well damn.

Hey guys! It's been a while. I had so many requests to continue the story so i thought i'd give you guys what you want :)

Wonder what's gonna happen :o