12~ im sorry

When we arrive, Cade pulls up in the parking lot and we exit the car. I see a big modern building and different coloured lights shining through the windows. When we enter the music nearly pops my ear drums. This place is crowded as heck.

Adam and Derrick go off and Dance, of course I spot Adam going to dance with the first girl he sees. I quietly chuckle to myself at his predicted actions. "I'm going dance, you coming?" Mia asks me.

"No I'm fine, I'm going to go grab a drink" I say

She walks away while already bopping her head to the music. I don't think I'd like to dance.. considering what happened last time, I wouldn't like a repeat of that.

Then as I'm about to walk off to grab my drink I look to the side of me realising I was left with Cade. I stop and quickly look at him and look away again and I hesitantly continue walking. I honestly thought he would follow me, like I would of liked him too. But he walks the opposite way.

Oh. So I did put him off..

I continue walking away with a slight sadness and get my drink. I've been sitting on a random chair for a while now, staring at the lemonade as I swirl it around in my plastic red cup. I'm not drinking alcohol because.. well I'm not sure Cade would approve and I've never drank a drop in my life.

I needed the bathroom so I try and find it then I bump into Adam looking a little sweaty probably from all that dancing. "Oh heyyyyyyy kittennnnnnnn" oh and he's drunk. I chuckle at his silliness and slurred words. "Where's the bathroom?" I ask. "Oh it's the.. the bathroom" he says. "Yea I know that" I roll my eyes but also amused by him. "But where is it, Adam?" I chuckle. "Ohhhhhhhhh, it's the door over there" he points to the door.

There's two there that are close together but I'll just try both it's obviously one of them. I open the first door and I see Cade and another middle-aged women, brown wavy hair and a tight(very short) dress on. There both laughing and giggling about something, then she puts her hand on his lap and starts slyly moving up his thigh. It made me feel.. I don't know a little sad.. and a little angry I admit, to see that he was unbothered by her actions.

Then Cade looks up at me. He widens his eyes then the woman follows his actions. She looks me up and down and looks at me almost like she's seen a gremlin. "Who are you" she asks with a big attitude. "I-I'm sorry, I-I was just looking for the bathroom" I say nervously. Cade looks at me I can tell he's felt uncomfortable since he saw me.

"It the door closest to the one you just entered without knocking" she says.

"S-sorry, ma'am I thought this was the b-bathroom"

She rolls her eyes. "Hm, now go. Leave"

I nod my head and just before I leave I see Cade put his face in his hands. I enter the bathroom, the right room this time. I didn't even need to use it I just wanted to get away from all the people. But I can get it out of my head the way that woman was looking at me, and how embarrassing it was as to how she spoke to me. Tears begin to pool in my eyes and I try stop them but it's no use. They just kept falling down my face. I hate the reflection in the mirror. I'll always be looked down on.

My mascara has now smudged my eyes and cheeks. I attempt to clean up but it just makes it look worse so I leave it hoping no one will notice. Once I finished crying like the pathetic person I am. I leave the bathroom and Cade was standing out side. I instantly look down so he won't see my messy face.

"I'm sorry.." he says genuinely.

"I-it's fine" I say, and quickly walk away. What hurts me is that he just let her talk to me like that. I don't know what his expression looks like seen as though I don't turn to take a second look..or first even.

I try avoid Cade and stay out of eyes reach for the rest of the night, which is pretty easy since there's so many people here and it's pretty dark except from the flashing disco lights.

I try look for Mia and the other two boys and spot them easily cause there dancing is by far the craziest. It makes me smile, thank God something does right now.

The three of them spot me and make there way over to me. There obviously way too drunk.
Cade finds us and we head outside to get the car. Luckily Cade hasn't been drinking so he can drive. I stay behind Adam so I'm un noticeable, then we all get in the car, same spots as we did on our way. The car ride home was silent.. well apart from these three drunks making random weird noises while continually pass out. My head faced the window the entire way I didn't look in that mirror once to see Cade, despite how much I wanted to. I don't weather I should be mad at him or not. I mean I have no right to be..

Cade's POV:
So we are at the party and Lorraine, who's wearing a very short Red dress and has brown wavy hair, won't let me leave the God damn room. I'm starting to get worried about Kelly. What if something happens like last time?
I can't get on this woman's bad side though.
She's talking but I'm not really listening, she says random thing then laughs and I now and then join in to make it seem like I'm actually paying attention.

Every so often she would pull her dress higher up her thighs to try show something off.. she doesn't have much to show though.

I was in the middle of fake laughing when she puts her hand on my leg and starts moving higher up my thigh.

This makes me feel extremely uncomfortable but I can't say anything, like I said I can't get on this woman's bad side. Then the worst timing possible..

Kelly walks in while her hand is still on my thigh. It's obvious to see the slight shock on her face, then Lorraine speaks to her "who are you" sounding mean and nasty. I see the looks she's giving Kelly and hear the way she's speaking to her. It angers me more then anything to hear someone speak to her like that. But I cant do anything about it no matter how much I want to. I can see the pain on Kelly's face as the woman continues with her rudeness, it's absolutely shattering my heart seeing her face look so down and sad. She then leaves the room and i burry my head in my hands completely filled with guilt.

When the woman finally gets a call from her husband.. yes husband, she's actually married. God knows how many men she chats up per day. I'm guessing her husband die the exact same. Anyway I'm finally able to leave and I go wait outside the bathroom waiting for Kelly to exit so I can talk to her.

She comes out and a second after she sees me, she immediately puts her head down. I'm assuming she's been crying cause she won't lift her head even after my apology. She gives me a quick short answer and hurries off away from me. I couldn't hate myself anymore then this.

The whole night she tries to avoid me, mostly trying to hide herself. Even the whole car ride. The entire time her head was faced to the window. I was hoping she'd look at me so I can stare into those pretty eyes. I'm such a Dick.