10~ I felt his...

The morning sky meets my eyes and I get up and get my self ready for the day already fanaticising about.. Cade. He's becoming apart of my mind at this point.

I go down and make some breakfast I think I'm the first one awake seen as though nobody's down here.

I finish my breakfast and now I'm bored out my mind so I decide to explore the house more. Because there's got to be more of this gigantic building then what I've already seen.

I find my self finding a gym at the other end of the house. Wow I didn't know this place had a gym.. it's huge. I decide to take a look inside, I have nothing better do anyway. Am I even allowed in here? I'm sure it's fine..

As I make my way further in the room I see..

A topless Cade..

Oh wow.

What a glorious sight..

The sweat dripping in between the boxes on his stomach and the hair dangling in front of his face.. makes him seem even more attractive then he already is-

I stand there gawking at him for a short time, while he lifts his weights like they have the weight of a feather.

He stands up I didn't even realise he was staring at me looking calm yet shocked I've been watching him. Anyway while I was stuck in trance my eyes glued to his abs he was watching me, probably waiting for me to realise. When I finally notice he's been standing up for a short while I look up to his eyes already piercing mine which one eyebrow raised.

My cheeks glow red from embarrassment realising he new I was taking in the gorgeous sight of him.

"Why are you up so early" Cade says breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm, is it early" confusion taking over my tone.

"It's 7:15 in the morning, Kelly, correct me if I'm wrong but you enjoy sleep too much to be up at this time" he says sounding slightly amused.

"Well, I-um.. I didn't know it was this early and when I made breakfast I assumed I was the only one awake, so I- i thought I'd explore the house seen as though I haven't seen it all" panic starts taking over my voice thinking he's going to get mad at me. He must of noticed..

"Yea yea, it's fine, but you seemed to be enjoying the sight of me, for a while, Kelly" he says, a slight chuckle at the end of his sentence.

I say nothing as I look to the floor shyly to cover my rosey cheeks.

"Anyway did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Yea pretty good, thanks"

He nods his head in response. Walking out of the gym he says "well I'm going to take a shower so explore all you want while your at it"

"O-ok" I say with a shy smile.

~~~

It's been 15 minutes since Cade went to shower and I'm already hungry again so I give up exploring to get a little food. As I enter the kitchen, a loud noise comes from the kitchen side. It's Cade's phone. Oh it's Adam. I run up the stairs to see if he's out of the shower yet to hand his phone. I spot the bathroom door is open which tells me he's finished. I knock on his door.

"Enter"

I open the door "Cade, your pho-"
I cut my own sentence short when I see him shirtless again with only a towel wrapped around his waste. I then look up to his face set in a small smirk. God I need to stop staring at him like that. I can't be any more obvious.

"What is it" Cade says

"It's Adam, he's calling you"

I walk over to him to pass the phone when suddenly I trip over some wires on the floor I hadn't noticed were there. I fall onto Cade's chest bringing him down to the floor with me.

"Shit" I mumble

"I'm so sor-" as I can't even spit out my own sentence.. I feel Cade's.. thing pressing against my lady area threw the towel. My eyes widen in shock and embarrassment. I can tell by his face.. he's also looking flustered. I quickly bring my self off of him and he still lays on the floor with his eyes widened a little.

Wow.. I'm such a dumbass.

"God! I-I'm so sorry Cade" I manage to blurt out.

"It's.. it's fine" he says hesitantly while bringing himself up.

"U-Um, well here's your ph-phone"

"Thank you" he says

Cade's POV:
I hop out the shower and wrap a towel round my waste. I then hear a knock at my door I tell them to enter and it's Kelly. I'm not complaining. I like seeing her.

She has my phone in her hands, about to say something then she just stops.. her eyes travel back down to my abs, once again. I watch her and wait till she's finished.. I don't think she even realises she does it.. and realises what she does to me in the process. This girl

She eventually snaps out of it and my face sets in a smirk and she realises what she just did, again. She tries to hide her face, but I already noticed her very red cheeks. I admit, I love making her all flustered, it's cute.

She then walks over to pass my phone to me then stumbles over some wires i accidentally left out.

She lands on top of me. Jesus-

I won't lie it feels damn good to have her on top of me. Although I was sort of shocked at the sudden position.. my mind was running with these naughty thoughts.. then the member hid away u see my towel begins to grow bigger.. then I feel it pressing against her.

I can tell she noticed as her eyes widened even more. She turns me on without even trying. I get flustered myself at the position we are in, and how my member is pressing against her middle..

After every ounce of embarrassment filling her she quickly pushes herself of me, her cheeks red again. If I'm being honest, I wasn't ready for her to move. She hands my phone over to me and exits my bedroom.

Kelly's POV:
I make my way out of his room making my way to my own.. I sit on a chair facing the mirror of the vanity. Thinking. Thinking about how huge he felt against me. I never paid attention in sex education but damn.. are they supposed to be that.. big?!

Then I get that feeling, the fluttering feeling when I see Cade.. only this time it's not in my stomach.. it's in my lady area. I bring my self to lay on my bed thinking that moment in his room over and over again.

Then I get the urge to touch my self..
Just thinking about him.

I've never touched my self sexually before.. I haven't really explored my sexuality before either.. this feeling, down there, isn't going to leave anytime soon as my hand trials down my body leading to my pants. A knock on my door stops me and brings me to my senses before I could commit that foreign act.