𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

the blue orbit

the blue orbit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Gilbert sister's got to the Salvatore Boarding House. They got out of the car and went in front of the door and pull the bell couple of time, and then knock. Then the door just opened by itself.

"That's not creep at all." Ophelia whispered to Elena. She watches her sister pushed the door as Elena pokes her head out

"Elena!-"

"Stefan?" Elena yells out for Stefan name and goes fully in. Ophelia quickly walks over to Elena.

"Stefan?" Elena called out this name again. They both walked in the middle of the hall.

"I don't like this that all." Ophelia said to Elena who hushed her. They both heard a creaking sound, immediately turned around to the door . Then a the crow come flying in and the sister turned around and bumped in someone chest. They looked up and see it was Damon.

"W-we are sorry for barging in the door was.." Elena said as the sister turned around and see the door closed.

"Opened." Ophelia finished her sister words and turns back to Damon.

"You must be Elena, and it's nice to see you again Ophelia." Damon said to them and Ophelia gives a warm smile. Elena shot a glare to her sister and her eyes set up to Damon.

"I'm Damon, Stefan's Brother." Damon told Elena. Ophelia eyebrows raised up, she didn't know he was a Salvatore.

"He didn't tell me, he had a brother." Elena said to Damon. She looks at sister and ophelia shrugged her shoulder that she didn't even know.

"Well, Stefan's not one to brag. Please come." Damon says to the sister.

"I'm sure Stefan will be along any second." Damon said to Elena. He guided to them into the living room.

"Wow!" Ophelia and Elena said in unison, they were impressed by their living room.

"This is your living room?" Ophelia asked Damon while looking around the big living room.

"Living room, Parlor, Sotheby's auction." Damon said to them, he wasn't really paying attend to ophelia. He was only staring at Elena.

"It's a little kitschy for my taste." Damon gives his opinion about this living room.

"I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him." Damon said to Elena. The Gilbert was unsure what he was talking about.