𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

klaus in the photo with diana

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was the next morning, the Salvatore and Ophelia woke up. Rose; the vampire woman who kidnapped the sisters wanted to talk to them. Stefan called Elena that there was something important.

Ophelia sat down on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her and a hot tea in her mug because she wasn't feeling too good. They heard a knock on the door and the brothers went to go get it a few seconds later, Elena, the brother, and Rose walked into the living room.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this crap." Rose said to them. Elena was sitting on the long couch and Ophelia was sitting on the single couch chair where Damon's hand was leaning on. Stefan was sitting across from them.

"But Klaus, I know is real." Rose said to them. Ophelia caught the name, she was thinking of her dream.

"Niklaus and I aren't on speaking terms right now. He draggered our whole family." The voice repeated in Ophelia's head. The blonde girl drinks her tea.

"Who is he?" Elena asked Rose.

"One of the Originals. He's a legend." Damon said to Elena. Stefan spoke up then.

"From of the first generation of vampires." Stefan explained to Elena. She looks at her ex-boyfriend.

"Like Elijah." Elena replies.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He was a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose explained to Elena. Ophelia was already getting the chill from the name.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan pointed out.

"Ok. So you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena spoke out. They all looked at Elena.

"Yes."

"Maybe."

"No"

"What they're saying is- I mean, if what she's saying is true." Damon spoke out.

"Which it is." Rose interrupted Damon. He walked over to Rose.

"And you're not just saying it. So we don't kill you." Damon taunted Rose. She rolled her eyes.

"Which I'm not." Rose answered.

"Then we're lookin' at a solid maybe." The vampire said to the doppelgänger.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan said to Elena as he stood up and walked over to Elena.

"Not that you know of." Rose spoke. Stefan glares at her.

"That's not helping." Ophelia's raspy voice said to Rose.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're taking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. I mean, we don't know what's real. For all we know, he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story." Stefan explained the situation to Elena. Rose then spoke up immediately when Stefan said that Klaus wasn't real.

"He's real! And he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose said to Stefan. Elena couldn't believe that they were having a conversation like this.

"All right, we're shaking. You've made your point." Damon said sarcastically to Rose.

Elena got up from the couch. Ophelia saw that she had her school bag, as much as Ophelia wanted to go to school. She wasn't feeling that well.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked Elena and she turned to her ex-vampire boyfriend.

"School. I'm late." Elena replies.

"Let me uh-let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you." Stefan said to Elena as he stood up from the couch.

"That's okay. I know where it is." Elena scolded Stefan. She walked away from the grouping.

"She's in denial." Damon whispered to Rose. Stefan heard what he was saying and turned around to his brother.

"Shut up, Damon." Stefan snapped at Damon. The older brother smirked at him.

"Rose?" Ophelia's raspy soft voice spoke up making the vampires turn around to her.

"Yeah." Rose replies.

"By any chance was Klaus's name, back in 500 years. Was Klaus's name was Niklaus?" Ophelia asked Rose.

"Yes! See now someone here believes me." Rose exclaimed to the Salvatore's brothers.

"How did you know that Blondie?" Damon asked Ophelia. She looked at the oldest Salvatore.

"I think my mother had something to do with the Originals." Ophelia said to them.

"And I know where to get the answer from." Ophelia said to them as she stood up and started walking away from them.

"THAT'S IT?" Damon yelled. She laughed and walked upstairs, and straight into her room.

Ophelia was looking through her mother's old diary, books, and even clues but nothing about Niklaus. She thought that his mother would have written about him I mean she knew him.

Then she was crossed upon a picture of dirty blonde hair with curls. His pearl-white skin and dark blue-green eyes. He was smiling at the picture with her mother right beside her side.

She turned the photo over and had words and letters behind the back of the photo. It's said~ Niklaus and Diana.

 It's said~ Niklaus and Diana

vote, comment, and share ♥︎

▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞ ▞▞▞▞▞

✨┊ 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔰. ೄྀ࿐

Thank you for 23k views on this story! I hope you do like this story.