𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

return of alaric

return of alaric

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ]

1991

A woman in her snow coat looking out at the snow flowers that were hardly growing. She cupped the flowers and closed her eyes as her hands glowed up. As the glow brightened up not just that only flower but the rest of the flowers were growing. The woman opened her eyes to see all the flowers were alive and healthy.

"Diana!" Diana heard her lover shout for her name. She smiled as she heard his voice calling out her name.

"I'm over here love." Diana says to her lover. The man followed the voice of his lover before you knew it he found her looking at the flowers.

Her lover walks behind Diana then kisses her neck making her giggle and smile. She had never been so in love with a man before it was like he was her soulmate and she was his soulmate. Diana slowly turns around to her lover.

Diana describes his looks as a handsome man with long black hair who always looks good in black and green. He's 6'1 tall and his eyes color blue Diana loved so much. His perfect smile and she loved the way he shapeshifter.

His personality is an expert in lying and a trickster. He is a charming, unpredictable, spontaneous, cunning, gifted, and extremely intelligent man. Often he's devilish and many times betraying his brother or anyone else. He only had one soft spot and it was his Diana proving himself, that he can be good-hearted.

"How I missed you, my love." His soft British voice said to Diana. "Why are you here alone, usually you with that guy who you have tea with." He said to his lover.

"He has a name, and his name is Slatter." Diana said to him. The lover rolled his eyes to Diana.

"I have thought about?" He asked Diana. She paused for a moment. Diana didn't want to answer this right but he kept on bugging her.

"Lo, I can't just leave my kingdom. They need a Queen here." Diana said to her lover who rolled his eyes.

"And with a King who you forced married by your parents. I mean look how he's treating your people, love." He said to Diana and looked dead in her eyes.

Diana and Augustin were forced to be married by Diana's parents. When her mother and father were dying of a high sickness. They didn't know what caused the illness but Diana was upset that her parents were dying. Her mother and father did two more things before they passed away. To get married and name her future after them.