𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

dead werewolf

dead werewolf

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stefan puts the box and Ophelia's duff bag in his trunk. He closes the door and goes to the driver's seat. Stefan started the car and looked at Ophelia. She was looking out the window with no emotion. He drove the car out of Gilbert's driveway. She flinched after Stefan passed by bumps.

"Are you okay Ophelia?" Stefan asked with concern before pulling over.

"No, my stomach hurt." Ophelia cried out to Stefan. His hands went to her shirt and pulled it up, and saw a slash with white blood.

"O-Ophelia what the hell happened when you were in the room?" Stefan asked Ophelia and the blonde girl started to feel lightheaded.

"In my dream; my mom got shot 2 times in the stomach." Ophelia told Stefan. He stared at her blood hard not trying to feed on her. Stefan looked at her and saw that she was getting unconscious.

"Hey! Hey! Ophelia drink!" Stefan said as he bit his wrist and put his wrist in front of Ophelia's mouth.

Ophelia hesitated to drink his blood. She puts her mouth on his wrist and sucks his blood. Ophelia swallowed Stefan's blood down her throat with disgust. Stefan pulled his wrist away and saw that the slash had been recovering.

"Thank you." Ophelia said softly and put her head down against the window. He smiled and began driving again.

༊*·˚

A few days passed, Ophelia stayed at the Salvatore Boarding House. Damon now knows about Ophelia, and trying to help her control it. Bonnie comes and visits sometimes when Damon is not around.

Stefan has been on the edge for the past couple of days. He's been figuring out how to help Ophelia and what she is. He had Bonnie enchanted with a necklace to keep her control. Caroline has been coming and visiting her mother who stayed at the bottom of the basement.

Elena calls Ophelia every day and sees how she is doing and holding up. Jeremy comes and visits when he has his free time. Stefan and Elena haven't talked in those days because they are trying to stay their distance. So Katherine thinks they are broken up.

Ophelia just had woken up and rubbed her eyes. She sees snowflakes floating around her and she grabs her necklace from her side table. Ophelia put it around her neck and saw all the snowflakes fading away then she heard grunts of struggle.

Ophelia got off the bed put on her pink slippers and walked toward the door. She opened the door and headed downstairs. Ophelia walked into the living to see Damon had a hot poker on the flames of the firewood and Mason on the chair chained up and struggling to get out.

"Oooh. Someone's feisty. Good morning Ophelia." Damon greeted. He turned his head to Mason who was struggling. The werewolf looks at the blonde Gilbert.

"Ophelia help me please." Mason begged Ophelia. She looked over to Damon who stood up.

"What's going on?" Ophelia asked Damon.

"Well, Mr. Lockwood has been talking with Katherine since he and she came to Mystic Falls." Damon explained to Ophelia and she looked in disbelief. Mason starts struggling again making him fall back with the chair. Damon walks over to Mason with the hot poker.

"What!?- Damn it!" Mason yelled in pain as Damon slowly put the hot poker on his shoulder and screamed in pain. Ophelia turned her head to the other side not wanting to see. Damon took out the hot poker.

"You can hurt. Good to know." Damon said to Mason and he swung the hot poker on his shoulder.

"I was afraid you were going to be some beast mass with no affinity for pain." The vampire said to the werewolf. He led to Mason's injury and saw it was healing quickly.

"Oh, but you healing up quickly. Not good." Damon pointed out. Ophelia turned her head back.

"Guess I'll just have to keep applying the pain." Damon said to Mason as he grabbed the edge of the stand and brought him back up. Mason groaned with pain.

Ophelia couldn't take this anymore and walked away from the living and walked upstair. She walked into her room and closed the door. Ophelia grabbed her phone and called Stefan. They didn't even ring two times and Stefan picked up.

"Hello Ophe-"

"Did you know what's Damon doing with Mason here?" Ophelia asked Stefan and he sighed.

"Yes, I do. Damon is just trying to get out some information about why Katherine wants the moonstone" Stefan told Ophelia.

"By torturing him." Ophelia replies. He was about to reply when the blonde Gilbert hung up on him.

Ophelia was irritated with the supernatural world. She wanted to be a normal girl with normal friends. She got in bed and lay down her bed. Ophelia closed her eyes and went to sleep.

༊*·˚

Ophelia woke up by someone slamming the door. She groans out loud and sees it was the middle of the afternoon. Ophelia got out of the bed and opened the door. She walks downstairs to the living room and sees a dead body wrapped and the Salvatore brothers are confused.

"Seriously!" Ophelia exclaimed and the Salvatores turned around to see the human girl standing there. Damon smiled innocently at Ophelia. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Why can't we just be normal for one day!" Ophelia whined out loud, as she headed to the kitchen. Damon chuckles and nudges his brother's shoulder.

"Let's go take this dead bo-"

"Wait!" Ophelia shouts as she runs into the living room with white flowers.

"You have got to be kidding me." Damon said to Ophelia. She walked over to Damon and gave it to him.

"Why do I have to do it?!" Damon asked Ophelia. She gave him a 'are you serious face'.

"You killed him." Ophelia said. Damon rolled his eyes and took the flower from her.

"Fine!" Damon said to Ophelia. Damon lifts the cover-up and puts the white flowers on the bottom of his hands. He recovered the body and turned.

"Happy?!" Damon said sarcastically and Ophelia nodded as she walked away from the living room. He turned around to Stefan who was holding his laughter.

"Shut up and help with Mason's dead body." Damon said to his brother. Stefan grabs his legs and Damon grabs his arms. They walked out of the house with the dead body.

vote, comment, and share ♥︎