𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Chicago

Chicago

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After a long ass drive that Klaus did for himself to find some answers to why his hybrids aren't working. The boys and Ophelia were that. Before they left Tennessee, went back to the hotel to freshen up before heading over to Chicago. Deep inside Ophelia didn't know what was going on. She felt like Stefan was keeping a little secret. In Stefan's mind, he never told his ex-girlfriend's sister that Elena was still breathing.

Klaus slowly pulls over the black SUV car inside a big storage. Ophelia steps out of the car with Henrik behind her and closes the door for her. Ophelia looked around and had a feeling that something was trapped in her.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus tells Stefan as he steps out of the car and the hybrid walks close to a handle.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked Klaus. He made sure that Henrik and Ophelia were in front of him, just in case something or someone showed up.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old rippers days." Klaus taunts Stefan as opening the closed door. Seeing a truck pulling from the front.

"Blacked out most of them. Lots of blood, lot of partying. The details are all blur." Stefan explains. Ophelia and Henrik cringed when he said those words.

"Well, that's a crying shame. The details are what makes it a legend." Klaus said smirking to Stefan. Ophelia looks at Klaus, he knows something that Stefan didn't know.

"What was so special about Chicago?" Henrik asks out loud. They were all staring at the view of Chicago. All the builds were lighting up.

"Chicago was magical." Klaus replies to Henrik. Stefan shrugged his shoulder. "Yeah well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan said turning his body away from the view.

"Down to business, then." Klaus said shutting the door and turning to Stefan.

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan rants to Klaus. Klaus moves closer to him.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone who can help us with our hybrid problem...it's her." Klaus said walking towards the car. A henchman of his opens the door for him.

"Again!?! We don't get one fucking break don't we?" Ophelia said to Klaus gently pushing the hybrid and went in first. Henrik scrammed inside the car and sat next to his mother.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asked Stefan. They all entered an empty bar but it was earlier in the morning for people to come to the bar. Stefan looks around the bar recognizing this place.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan said to Klaus. Ophelia and Henrik were looking around but stayed close to Stefan.

"You have gotta be kidding me." All of their head snap in the same direction. Good-looking woman with her head shaved off but she had some hair.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender—" Klaus teased when she told him to stop talking.

"You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." Gloria said to Klaus making him smile. Stefan looks at the lady in disbelief and walks over to her.

"I remember you." Gloria nodded. "Your Gloria shouldn't you be—" Stefan was cut off by Ophelia hitting his chest.

"Old and dead? Now, if I die, who's going to run this place." Gloria said to Stefan.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus sided with Ophelia and Stefan. Ophelia had never been an old witch expected of Bonnie but she was a young witch.

"I can slow the aging down with some herbs and spells. But don't worry it'll catch up to me one day." Gloria says to them. Then she looks at Ophelia and Henrik.

"Now you must be the Ice Queen Daughter. Klaus used to talk about your mother all the time back in the day." Gloria said to Ophelia before she could ask some questions to the witch.

"Stefan, little Icy, and Henrik, why don't you guys go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus said to the group and Stefan nodded as they went to the bar and left Gloria with Klaus. 

Ophelia was looking for cups for the drinks and checked down the cabinet. She brought out 4 glasses of little bourbon cups. Stefan grabbed the drink and poured it into two glasses but didn't fill the other two.

"I want some Stef!" Ophelia whined as she tried to take the drink bottle away from him. Stefan lifts his arm not letting the Winter girl get it.

"You still too young O." Stefan said to Ophelia and she was immediately caught by surprise by what he called her. While Ophelia and Stefan were fighting for the bottle. Henrik was looking at the pictures from near the cash register.

"Listen here, old man. I'm 18 years old and I am a mother to 21 years son. I deserve this drink!" Ophelia snapped at Stefan. She aggressively grabs the drink and pours it into her glass. Stefan chuckles at her doing.

Henrik grabbed a picture from above the cash register and viewed the picture. His expression changes and looks back to see his mother and Stefan laughing. Henrik walks up to Stefan and hands him the picture he found.

"Stefan?" Henrik called out his name, as Stefan took a look at the picture that Henrik just handed. Ophelia looked at the picture and gasped in shock. Stefan looks up at Klaus and Gloria.

"What is this?" Stefan interrupts Klaus and Gloria's conversation. "I told you, Stefan. Chicago is a magical place." Klaus told Stefan.

"But this is me. With you." Stefan answered to Klaus. He smirked at the photo that Stefan just flipped toward him.

 He smirked at the photo that Stefan just flipped toward him

vote, comment, and share ♥︎