𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

stefan's blood thrust

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia Winter was sitting down on the last step. She didn't speak to anyone but Elena was trying to speak with her. No words came out of her mouth. Klaus saw that the blonde girl was playing with her long white sleeves. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. Elena was with Dana and Chad calming them down.

"Little icy I know you must be mad at me but I did want I have to do. I need my hybrids to work." Klaus tells Ophelia. The Winter girl looked at the vampire and scoffed but didn't speak one word to him.

"You are your mother's daughter." Klaus grinned to Ophelia. He knew that she had a soft topic when it came to talking about her mother. Ophelia was listening and Klaus knew it.

"One time I killed one of Diana's people because I was hungry and hadn't fed in days. But when she found out, she bloody frozen for an entire of day. I knew from that day I wouldn't do anything." Klaus storied up to Ophelia making weakly smile at what her mother did to him.

Ophelia wanted to hear more stories from Klaus. Since they were waiting for Bonnie to fix the hybrid problem. Klaus decided to tell her more stories about her mother and she listened to the stories. Elena was bothered that Klaus and Ophelia had a relationship together that was friendly.

All of them snapped their heads when they heard the door open from the jump. It was Stefan who walked in. Ophelia hasn't spoken or seen Stefan since last night back in Chicago.

"Stefan." Elena softly spoke and got up from the gym floor. Stefan didn't even look at Elena when he walked in. He stared at Klaus then walked over to him and called his name out.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus asked the Salvatore boy as he came up to Klaus. "I came to ask for your forgiveness and pledge my loyalty." Stefan said.

"Well, you broke that pledge once already and the only forgiveness you should is dear Ophelia." Klaus said with no emotion and Stefan looked at Ophelia who was sitting next to him. She looks at Stefan with those innocent eyes.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore." Stefan stares at Elena looking at her and then looks back at Klaus.

"And what you ask of me...I will do." Stefan tells Klaus. He looks at his old friend for a moment. "Fair enough." Klaus got up from the bench and jumped two steps down.

"Let's drink on it." Klaus said walking to the middle of the gym. Dana and Chad got up from the ground. Stefan stood still from the spot he was when he came in. The hybrid notices it.