𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

katherine pierce

katherine pierce

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next day, it's was the day of the funeral of Richard Lockwood death. The blonde Gilbert wanted to attended to the funeral. Elena wanted her to stay in the house but Ophelia begged her wanted to go and she finally gave in and said yes but Elena didn't want her to go alone. So she called Bonnie Bennett. 

Ophelia walks downstairs to see Elena and Stefan ready. Ophelia was wearing black jeans with a black hoodie. Elena saw how pale she looked but she could see that she put on a bit of makeup. Then someone knocked the door and Elena went to go opened, and it's was Bonnie.

"Where's she-Ophelia.." Bonnie said as she entered the living and sees Ophelia. The witch ran towards her with a big hug and Ophelia enters the hug.

"Oh my gosh. You're okay." Bonnie whispered to her, not trying to let her go.

"Bon, you're squishing me." Ophelia said to Bonnie, making her released her from the hug.

"Ophelia. I will see you later, me and Stefan have to go see someone at the hospital." Elena told Ophelia. She nodded and Bonnie tugged on her sweater as she pulls her out of the house.

༊*·˚

Bonnie and Ophelia arrived to the Mayor Lockwood house. People were going inside and sees Tyler shaking people hands. The girls walked up to the house and Tyler looks at them. His eyes widened to see Ophelia, okay.

"Ophelia, I'm glad you're okay." Tyler said to his ex-lover. He gave her a side hug.

"I'm sorry for your lost." Ophelia says softy. She knew how it is hard to lose someone that you loved.

"Thanks lia." Tyler says to her. He goes to the side, letting the girls pass. They go inside the Lockwood's house.

Ophelia and Bonnie walked around, and some people noticed that Ophelia was okay. They went towards telling that their happy that she back and better. The blonde Gilbert walked in the the dining room and Ophelia grabs cherry from the bowl.

Bonnie sees Damon going to the dinning room where Ophelia is. The witch rushed towards Damon side as they entered the dining.

"Did you know the Gilbert device affected Tyler Lockwood?" Bonnie asked Damon and Ophelia looked at him.

"Well...I know it took the mayor down." He said to Bonnie as he grabs a grape and eats it.

"Don't you want to know why?" Bonnie taunted because she's knew that he was eager to know.

"Yes, Bonnie. I would love to know why a non-vampire was tortured by the vampire torture device that you let John Gilbert use against us." Damon said to Bonnie. The witch saw him grab a other grape.