𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

dance gone wrong

dance gone wrong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So...we go to the dance, we find him," Damon announced to the group. After school, the girls headed over to the boarding house.

"Really? How are we going to do that?" Stefan asked Damon. "We don't even know what he looks like." Also asked Damon again.

"Something tells me that he's not going to be 16 and pimply." Damon answered to Stefan. Ophelia couldn't tell if Damon was joking or not.

"He could be anywhere at any time." Stefan said to Damon facing him. "He compelled somebody at school." Stefan said raising his eyebrows.

"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan said to Bonnie and Elena looking at them. Until a knock came from the door. Ophelia heads to the door and opens it to reveal Alaric.

Alaric smiled and Ophelia smiled back at him. She steps to the side letting Alaric pass inside the house. Ophelia closed the door behind him and walked over to the group.

"There you are." Damon says. "Sorry, I'm late." Alaric chuckles.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon told Alaric.

"Ok, so we find him, and then what? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asks the vampires and vampire hunter.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie said to Elena and the others.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean his an original just like what Rose said to us." Ophelia said to them.

"Ophelia has a point. I mean, what if he," Damon said cutting himself off by speeding to Bonnie.

Before he could touch the witch. Bonnie extended her hand out making Damon fly, hitting the floor aggressively and making him groan. Ophelia laughs at what Bonnie just did. Damon gets up and looks at Bonnie.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan commented.

"It doesn't matter if he's an original. I can't take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." Bonnie said to Elena. Gilbert looks at her best friend and smiles at her.

"Ophelia? Quick question?" Damon said to Ophelia. She hummed to respond to the vampire.

"Why did you tell Dana yes?" Damon said as he smirked. Stefan stood there not saying anything.

"It would be rude to decline a date by an original vampire. Plus Dana said he's hot." Ophelia said in a flirtatious voice in the last sentence.

Stefan heard Ophelia say those words she said. Making him clench his jaw and also his fist. He didn't expect anyone to see, Alaric did. But he wasn't Alaric though.