𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stefan, Ophelia, and Robby had been walking for quite a while. They were walking threw a path full of colourful flowers and then Stefan who was right behind trying to protect them from any dangers caused.

"Are we almost there yet?! I feel like we've been walking for hours!" Ophelia complained to the rabbit. He stopped hopping and turned around to Ophelia.

"We are almost there." Robby said to Ophelia and he turned back around. He starts hopping again.

"How long is this going to take it's already 8 pm." Stefan asked Robby.

"Well in Wonderland time when this day is over it's going to be another hour." Robby explained to them.

"So when this day is over, it's going to be 9 p.m.?" Stefan asked.

"Absolutely!" Robby exclaimed. They walked for a while and It's was quiet. So Ophelia spoke up.

"Robby you knew my mother, right?" The blonde girl asked.

"Certainly." Robby replies.

"Do you have any idea who's my father?" Ophelia asked Robby. He stops hopping and turns around.

"Your mother never really told us who was your father." Robby answered. Ophelia was thinking who was us or them?

"Us?" Ophelia mumbled.

As they were all walking they heard a branch snap making them stop walking and look around.

"Robby, is there something you want to tell us?" Ophelia asked Robby. She didn't hear him speak and she turned around and saw no rabbit.

"I can't believe I'm finally getting to meet my wife's beautiful daughter." Ophelia heard a familiar voice.

Then all of a sudden a group of soldiers with large swords and wearing all-black helmets. Stefan stood close to Ophelia making sure that she wasn't in harm's way from these unknown people.

"Didn't think you find your way back home to us." The voice spoke out and none of the guards were speaking. Stefan was looking around for the man who speaking.

The voice came from behind the tree and the man spotted the vampire looking at him. Then he slowly started coming out from the tree and Ophelia saw who it was and it was Augustin: her mother ex- husband.