𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

happy first day

happy first day

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ophelia woke up around like at 5 in the morning to get ready for school. Even though she came back to Mystic Falls yesterday. She wanted to do school again because she couldn't stay at home all day for every single day. Henrik was also going to a high school because he didn't have a real education in a school. So this would be good for him and also he would be in the same school as his mother.

While Henrik was getting ready for school Ophelia made a call to the home telephone because Klaus broke the one that Ophelia had during his hunt for the wolf pack. She asked Caroline if she, Bonnie, and Elena wanted to eat before heading to school and the blonde vampire highly agreed to it. She and her friends haven't seen each other for months this would be great for them.

She was happy that she was going back to school because last school year. Ophelia really just went for 1 month because she mysteriously went missing and came back a couple of months then.

"Henrik let's go. I don't want to be late meeting up with my friends and your aunt Elena." Ophelia cringed saying Elena's an aunt to her son. It's was nothing wrong but it was weird to say it.

"I'm coming." Henrik said to his mother running downstairs. He reached to the bottom to see his mother at the door. Henrik looked at her weirdly and his mother caught that.

"What?" Ophelia questioned her son. "Is that what you're going to really wear?" He asked Ophelia. She looks down at her outfit then looks back at Henrik and nods at him.

"Yes, I am really going to wear this. Now let's go." Ophelia said opening the door for Henrik and going out. She closed the door behind them and locked it with the keys.

"Hey, Mom when do think you'll let me drive the car?" Henrik asked Ophelia as they both entered the car. She pulls her belt into the buckle and looks at her son.

"When someone teaches you." Ophelia stated to Henrik then started the car and drove away from the parking and started to head to the Mystic Grill to eat breakfast with her friends and sister.

Ophelia parked the car in the Mystic Grill parking lot. Ophelia and he got out of the car and headed into the restaurant and so he opened the door for his mother. Ophelia looked around and her friends but not her sister. Ophelia and Henrik walked over to her friends. Caroline saw her friend and got up and gave Ophelia a huge hug.

"Omg! I missed you so much. Like you have no idea." Caroline said to her best friend hugging her tightly. She pulled away and Bonnie also went for a hug to Ophelia. Henrik stood there awkwardly not trying to bother his mother and her friends.