𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

meeting alan

meeting alan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next day, Ophelia woke up on her bed with the sun shining making her groan and put her blanket over her face. Ophelia sighed and closed her eyes. Damon walks into her room and sees her still in bed. He walks over to the bed and pulls the blanket off her. Damon sees Ophelia pouting.

"It's 11:30 a.m., it's time to wake up." Damon told Ophelia. Ophelia yelled with frustration.

"Come on." Damon says. He grabs Ophelia by the leg and pulls her in. She got her body swung onto Damon's shoulder.

"DAMON!!!"

"PUT ME DOWN!!"

"I'M BEING SERIOUS!!!"

Damon walks downstairs with Ophelia on his shoulder. The blonde girl gave up on Damon not letting her down. He entered the living room, where Rose

"I was born in 1450. That makes me 560 years old." Rose spoke out. Damon puts Ophelia down on the floor. The vampire takes out the blood bag from his back pocket.

Rose was sitting next to the fireplace and looked into the fire. Damon knew that Ophelia couldn't come near Rose because of the delicious blood in her system. Ophelia didn't care and walked over to her.

"If you were a bottle of wine-"

"So I can die. I've lived long enough." Rose said to Damon. Ophelia sat down on the couch that was behind her.

"You know, if you're going to be maudlin, I'm just going to kill you myself." Damon said to Rose. The 500-year-old vampire chuckles.

"Just to put me out of your misery." Damon said to Rose as he pours blood into the glass cup.

"Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite." Damon said to Rose.

"Damon!" Ophelia gritted her teeth.

"Just a little fatal to a vampire-werewolf bite." Rose said to them as she smiled.

"Well, according to legend, which is a notoriously unreliable source. Drink up." Damon told Rose. He gave the glass full of blood. Rose grabs the cup.

"Blood heals." Damon says. Rose sighs and drinks up all the blood from the glass cup.

"It does feel like it's working." Rose commented.