𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

storyteller

storyteller

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ]

Elijah told Elena to drive to Mayor Lockwood's house. Elena obeyed and drove to the Lockwood. The last time that Ophelia was there was when Elijah and Damon were getting too heated at the tea party.

The girls and the vampire arrived at the Lockwood. Elena parked the car and got out as well as Elijah and Ophelia. They walked over to the door and Ophelia rang the doorbell. Ophelia heard the clicking sound of a heel. The door went open to see Miss Mayor Lockwood.

"Elijah!" Coral said with surprise, had not seen him in weeks. "Elena, Ophelia, what are you doing here? And what happened." She asked Elijah seeing him dirty and his clothes rip.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Coral. I'm hoping you could" Elijah replies to Coral.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I have-" Coral said as she watched Elijah step slowly before pausing.

"I won't take but a minute of your time." Elijah tells her, compelling the Mayor of Mystic Falls.

"Of course. Anything you need." Coral answered to Elijah smiling at him. "Thank you." Elijah thanked her. Elena and Ophelia looked at him from behind knowing he had compelled the mayor.

"Well, first thing first. I'm going to need a change of clothing." Elijah asks Coral as she closes the door behind the girls. They were walking in the middle of the hall.

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet." Coral told Elijah.

"Wonderful," Elijah spoke. Coral smiles at Elijah before walking away from the group.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" Ophelia asks whispery to Elijah and looks at him.

"Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before Elena and your friends killed me. Twice." The vampire said to the Winter girl then heard Coral calling for Elijah's name.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be down in a moment." Elijah said to the girls and walked away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elena and Ophelia were waiting for Elijah on the couch in the living room. Coral left right after showing Elijah the suits of the mister mayor. Before Coral prepares tea for Elijah and the girls.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us?" Elijah asked Elena, the Winter girl had no clue who were the Martin witches. Elena replies with a no to Elijah.  

"I'm sorry." Elena apologized to the original vampire. "And Katerina. She would have been released from my compulsion when I died." Elijah stated.

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead." Elena tells Elijah. Ophelia had lay down on the couch with her legs on Elena's lap.