𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

save your tears

save your tears

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan. I know you're in love with Ophelia." Rebekah said to Stefan after she and he shared a kiss. He tries to deny it. "What? I'm not—"

"Don't bother. Your kiss already gave you away." Rebekah said to Stefan as she stepped away. Then all of a sudden Klaus storms into the storage unit mad as ever.

"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." Klaus demanded Rebekah and Stefan. He saw that his little sister was upset and Stefan stood next to her.

"What's going on?" The hybrid asked his sister because of Rebekah's facial expressions she is making.

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikael." Rebekah dropped the bomb on her brother. His anger before he came in, was now pure anger at Stefan.

"He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it." The sister told to Klaus and she looked at Stefan. 

"She's wrong." Stefan quickly denies to Klaus.

Klaus knew. He knows all of Stefan's lies and that person was upset. He promised her that he would take care and protect his best friend's daughter. The hybrid looked at Stefan deadly in the eyes.

Stefan realized everything was quiet and Rebekah was waiting for her brother to do something to him. Then heard the door open and close. Stefan heard multiple footsteps and sniffing. Klaus was still looking at him like he was going to kill right there.

"I promised my dear Diana to protect her daughter at all cost. Even if it's mean when you hurt her deeply." Klaus said to Stefan. Salvatore saw the view of Ophelia with a dry tear on her cheek and Henrik with a guilty look before everything went black.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

an hour earlier...

Ophelia was still running away from Gloria's bar not even looking back. She stopped in a random street and saw the sun was setting down. Ophelia crashed her body on the wall and slid down to the dirty street of the ground. She rips out the duck tape off her mouth.

Ophelia couldn't believe that Stefan was lying the whole and knew the whole time that Elena had been alive like for three months. In her mind and heart knew he started to fall in love with him. But she knew that Stefan would always love Elena with a passion.

The Winter girl knew she wouldn't trust Stefan ever again. She heard footsteps coming her away and Ophelia looked up and saw her son. Henrik sat next to her.