𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

the dead girl who unknowingly alive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Now they were at a clothing store to buy new clothes for Rebekah. Since the only clothes she owed was the white flapper dress from the 1920. Stefan, Henrik, and Klaus were sitting down on the couch from the store with champagne glasses. Ophelia and Rebekah were in the fitting room trying on clothes.

"There has to be more to this dress." The blonde vampire shouted from the dressing room. "There's not." Klaus answered to Rebekah then she walked out of the dressing.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, Ophelia." Rebekah said to Ophelia.

"Yes, they do." Ophelia yelled out from the dressing room. She looked at herself in the mirror and loved the way she looked in this dress.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah stated. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus said to his sister while enjoying the champagne.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah asked them before Stefan could answer. Ophelia opened the curtains and walked out.

"It's dance music." Stefan looks up to see Ophelia in a short black dress with white lace two white bows on the strap and a little slit on her side thigh with white lace and a bow. Henrik quickly covers his eyes not wanting to see his mother and Klaus laughs at his action.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah turns her head to Ophelia who walks out and the blonde girl walks to the vampire girl. "Are we done?" Klaus asked the two girls.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah said to Klaus walking up to him. Henrik was already annoyed with Klaus and Rebekah for their bickering.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying one thing.  Your necklace and you lost it." Klaus said with a sarcastic smile at her sister.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah said to Klaus then looked at Stefan. "So what do you think?" Rebekah asked Stefan.

"I like it." Stefan said in a toned voice lying to the original vampire. Rebekah looks at her ex-lover with a face. "What? I said I like it." He said with a smile.

"I can always tell when you're lying Stefan." Rebekah commented then walked away back to her dresser. Klaus looks at Stefan and laughs at his friend from the 1920s.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus down-tell to Stefan grabbing his champagne from the counter. The Salvatore brother looks at the Hybrid. "You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." He comments to him.