8. The robbery

-Jason's Point Of View-

We drove and drove until we finally arrived at our lab.

"Federico, what did you do with Chloe? Where is she now that all of us left?" I asked Federico with no emotions, and I looked at him with serious eyes.

"Oh, I told her that I-I had to hurry-hurry up and then I l-left." Federico shyly said and hid his face in his jacket. Why would he do that? She could do so many unexpected things in our house!

"YOU WHAT?" I yelled and increased my fist close to his face. "YOU FUCKING WHAT?" I yelled, and came closer to him.

"You did what? Federico, that's ridiculous!" Cable added from nowhere.

"She can ruin our house and our whole plan!" Dainton yelled at Federico who just stood there and was about to cry.

"I have to go..." I told them and put on my black skin jacket and made my way half out the door until Lennox stopped me.

"Stop it! Don't fucking go, are we going to rob the drug store or not? Don't care about her now!" Lennox lightly yelled at me and held me in my jacket.

"You can't tell me what to do Lennox! Everything can happen to her in the house!" I yelled angrily at Lennox and tried to run out from our lab but he just held me back.

"No Jason! We have to fucking do this!" Lennox spat in my face as Dainton came up to me and held me back too.

"Back off you little shit, I'll do what the fuck I want to do!" I told them while yelling as I ran down the stairs and was about to go out to my car when Cable came downstairs.

"Jason you can't go, we've been planning this for a month now and you can't just go. She'll be fine." Cable told me, very calm. He slowly walked up to me and looked at me with pleading eyes. Okay, I had to go with them.

"Sure." I sighed. "Fuck this shit!" I yelled and hit the white concrete wall and sighed loud, of anger. We walked up the stairs and got in to our lab again.

"You got him?" Federico asked Cable with no emotions.

"Shut up, Federico." I spat at him and stuck up my middle finger. Federico just let out a loud sigh. "Shut up, don't sigh!" I spat for the second time.

"Aye, chill!" Federico spat, he was trying to be cool.

"Hey, chill on yourself! I told you to shut up!" I yelled at him and all faces turned to us.

"Boys, calm down." Daegel said and tried to calm both of us. I just scoffed at his sentence, fuck it.

-1 hour later-

"Are you guys ready?" Lennox lightly yelled and prepared his gun. "Prepare your guns and put on your masks," Lennox warned and pointed at us. We all did what he said.

Everyone took a deep breath until we all shouted, one, two, three and broke into the drug store. Daegel quickly made his way over to the cashier and strangled him with the grey thick rope, while Lennox took the cashiers keys and opened the checkout, he took all of the money and laid them in his bag. Me, Cable, Dainton and Federico took the delicious drugs which hung on hooks and the cigars. We laid them in a white plastic bag, suddenly a loud foreign alert was heard from a high dark corner.

"What's that?" Daegel suddenly asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in curiousness.

"That's probably nothing we have to worry-" Cable started and immediately took up is prepared gun from his pocket and shot the cashier. "What if it was him who triggered the alarm?" Cable yelled as he panicked and put his hands on his forehead.

"Make sure he is dead," I panicked along and widened my eyes. I did exactly the same thing as Cable did, put my hands on my forehead.

Lennox carefully looked over at the cashier and took his black, big and prepared gun and held it against the innocent cashiers head, close to his ear and counted to three. He closed his eyes and quickly pulled the heavy trigger.

"I'm kind of sure that he is dead now." Lennox smiled as soon as all of us walked out with a wide smile on our faces, until Dainton spoke up.

"Are you guys sure he is dead so he won't report us?" He asked and ran a hand through his blonde hair which looked white. I know him so well, he is so clumsy so he even failed with dying his hair, it got white instead.

"I'll go check, and maybe shoot him one more time," I smirked and pulled out on the word 'one'. I could hear they all smirk. I handed Cable my plastic bag with drugs and cigars so I wouldn't drop it or something.

I walked into the drug store again and looked down on the floor while I was walking in, not because I was sad or mad, just because I felt like it. I slowly looked up at the half dead cashier, I studied him for a while and then I pulled out my gun from my back pocket. This time, I pointed my gun towards his heart. I slowly came closer to his heart and counted to three loud. I closed my eyes just as Lennox did until I felt someone rip the gun away from my hands.

"What do you think you are doing, young man?" I could hear someone smirk, I slowly opened my eyes to see the cashier hold my gun and point it towards me.

"That's not your fucking business!" I spat at him and tried to get my gun back by hitting him several times, not hard.

"When it is my store, I'm sure it's my business too." He laughed and his grip became tighter around the gun, his face turned into a serious face.

"I can say it's your business if I get my gun back!" I snapped and crossed my arms over my chest. He just laughed loud, probably because of my sentence.

"Do you really think it is so easy?" The cashier laughed and started to play with the gun and spin it arround his finger while crossing one arm over his chest. "You will get your gun back if-" He started and looked me in the eyes. "If I get my drugs and money back..."

-

I hope you guys liked it! I'll update once a week! :) This chapter would be longer if I had more things about the robbery but it will come in the next chapter because I had to delete some of the parts. I'm sorry but thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment below :*