14. Re-planning

-In the middle of the night-

I woke up by the sound of someone calling my name in a whisper through the door. I rubbed my eyes and saw that it was Cable.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled in a whisper as I sat up. Chloe had her arms wrapped around me.

"Get your ass out of the bed, we are going now!" Cable replied and made a sign for me to get out of bed.

"Where the fuck are we going in the middle of the night?" I spat and looked at him angrily.

"We are going to do burglary in the school here in town!" Cable spat back.

Suddenly something hit me, it's Chloe's school. I gulped, she will be very mad at me if she found out. But I don't care, it's my life which means my decision.

"Fuck!" I told him unpleasant. "That's Chloe's school!"

We have been planning this burglary for some moths. I met Chloe about one and a half month ago, and she means so much to me and I promised to not break her heart, but maybe one time wouldn't hurt her...

"Join or I'll fucking kill you!" Cable threatened. "Everything is turns out to fucking shit when you're around that bitch!" He continued. My hands turned into fists, it was boiling inside if me, it was anger. I stood up from the bed and-

-Next day-

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, I just woke up. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast, where I saw Lennox, Dainton, Daegel and Federico sitting on chairs around the breakfast table staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and went over to the fridge to get a sandwich. I took some honey and cheese on it and then sat down on a chair with them. Everyone had their eyes on me.

"So, why are you guys staring at me?" I asked them and raised an eyebrow. No one of them answered me. "Lost your ears? Or nah?" I asked and let out a little laugh.

"Nothing is funny, Cable is in the hospital for you beating him up yesterday and we fucking didn't to the burglary just because of you not joining and ruining it by almost killing Cable. You fucking stabbed him with a knife!" Lennox spat and stuck his middle finger up at me.

"Hey, don't do that or I'll break it in thousand pieces!" I warned him.

"Don't you get it? Chloe is ruining your entire life! You have to leave her, or else you have to leave this gang. Your choice, leave her or us!" He explained, I swallowed hard.

I can't leave her, she's all I have. I can't leave them, it's my job.

"You wouldn't let me leave this gang because of her, and you guys need me so... It was a good try." I told them, they wouldn't be able to keep this gang without me. I'm the boss.

"It's actually true." Federico said. Daegel nodded his head, he agreed. Suddenly Dainton nodded his head too, so everyone agreed except Lennox now.

"Okay, I wouldn't let you leave either but... Please leave her Jason!" Lennox begged and sighed.

"I won't fucking leave her, how much you even beg me to fucking do that!" I told him harshly, my hands formed as fists.

Lennox sighed, he obviously knew that he couldn't fight me. It's my choice, and I decide to stay with her. Because without her, I'm nothing.

"But if we should do burglary in a school, I think we should do it on the school outside town which isn't Chloe's school." I said.

"Seems fine." Federico said and nodded his head. Everyone nodded their head and smiled.