9. Fire

"You will get your gun back if I get my drugs and money back!" He finished with a death serious face. My eyes widened and I looked at him shocked. I tried to let out a fake laugh but I failed.

"You can dream of it, now give me my gun back!" I spat. I slapped his cheek hard and tried to rip the gun away from his hands, of course I had to fail.

The cashier pointed the gun at my forehead, that was when I quickly backed off and threw both of my arms in the air.

"Why are you even alive? You are supposed to be dead!" I yelled, not that loud but I still yelled it.

"Me? Being dead? Do you literally think you guys shoot me?" He laughed and ran a hand through his gross black hair, he looked around fifty years old.

"Give me my fucking gun back before I rip your face off!" I yelled and jumped over the checkout to hit the cashier.

I hit him hard with my fist in his stomach. Then I kicked him somewhere where boys really don't want to be kicked, the balls. He fell down on the floor and groaned in pain, he dropped the gun and held his hands on his balls. This time it was me who laughed, I took my gun and pointed it at his chest, that was when I shot him and blood flew out from his hairy chest. I continued to laugh as I shot him one more time, this time I shot him on his balls. I smirked, as I shot him for the third time in his ear. I studied him for awhile and checked so he wasn't breathing to make sure he was dead.

I smiled big. I took out my ignition from my pocket and lighted the check out, it's plastic so it's perfect. I ran out from the drug store and smiled so big.

"What took you so long?" Dainton asked as he smiled, and of course with his typical black recognised furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing special," I told him. "I just set fire on the plastic checkout." I laughed and smiled big.

"You what?" Daegel laughed and ran to the stores window like a little kid.

"Oh, whatever," I told them. It seemed like they all just shook it off when they turned their heads and Daegel came back. "Let's head home." I said and made my way over to the car. The car ride was kind of quiet until we reached our home.

I slowly took my hand on the silver handle, until Chloe popped up in my head. She was left here, right? And I'm sure she doesn't know her way home. My head started sweating as I started to panic.

"Jason? Opened the fucking door!" Dainton spat at me and lightly punched my shoulder.

"Hey, you wanna fight?" I yelled and hit Dainton with my fist hard right under his eye. He fell on the ground and groaned in pain, he held his hand on his cheek too.

"C'mon guys, let's get it." Lennox said as he rolled his eyes. He sighed and took his hand on the handle.

"Wait!" I told him as I ran up to him. "Chloe!" I said and punched away his hand from the handle and opened the door instead, and yes it was locked.

I quickly took the key from my pocket and quickly open the door to see Chloe sitting on our brown wood stairs with her face buried in her hands. I carefully stepped in and laid the bags with drugs and cigars on the floor and walked up with my shoes on to her.

"Baby girl?" I asked as she looked up at me with no emotions, then she looked down again.

"You guys just left me here!" Chloe whined, I rolled my eyes at her.

"No, Federico did!" I told her and pointed at Federico who stood in the hall, close to us. "I actually got mad at him for leaving you!" I told her and made a sad plus mad face.

"Okay, whatever! I want to go home," she whined and crossed her arms over her chest, as I sighed.

"Can't you stay with me for awhile instead?" I questioned because I really wanted to be with her, in case I get bored. She sighed loud.

"Sure, because I don't think I have something else to do." She giggled. I lightly smiled at her as I walked over to our front door to take of my shoes and jacket.

We walked up to my big room and suddenly as we got in I saw something I really didn't want her to see....

-

Sorry for such a short chapter but I hope you still liked it, what do you think Chloe will see? Next chapter is much more longer than this one :) Please vote and leave a comment below, it will make my day! <3