23. Meeting gone bad

-Jason's point of view-

"So, what about the bombs?" Mark asked as he sat down on a chair in front of our big meeting table. Me and Mark had a meeting, only the two of us.

"No need to talk about that, I need my money back! Did you just plan on fucking take them like you did and not pay me back?" I spat and slammed my fist on the hard glass table.

"McCann, I'm not giving you your damn money back!" Mark hissed back, increasing his fist. "How many times do I have to tell you?" He asked and rolled his eyes while his eyebrows raised themselves.

Suddenly, a loud scream was heard from downstairs. My heart skipped a beat, it was Chloe. I quickly pulled out my chair and stood up from it. What was happening? Was she okay? Mark had a strange expression on his face while I raced down the stairs to the basement as fast as I could. I found the room she sat in, and immediately opened the door.

"What's up? Why the hell are you screaming?" I asked with an unpleasant voice.

"I don't want to sit in here! Let me out!" She cried. "You told me 10 minutes, and it's been almost an hour now!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Come out then," I said and widened the door. She crawled out from the small room, there was no light in it. "You don't have to scare the fuck out of me like that." I told her and putted my hand over my heart.

"But you didn't hear me when I screamed for the first time!" She argued and crossed her arms over her chest .

I frowned, "whatever, don't argue with me or it won't turn out good. I'm having a meeting right now with Mark, you wanna come?" I asked.

"No, I'd rather go home than meeting strange criminal fuckers." She spat, trying to be cool and shake things off.

"Good try there," I sarcastically laughed. "Say that again if you dare to." I told her and raised an eyebrow.

"No," she said.

"Sure, kitten. You have to choose, stay and have this meeting with me and Mark or stay in this room one hour more." I threatened and crossed my arms over my chest as she did. The more she argues with me, the more punishments she will get. This isn't a game. A girl like her shouldn't go against her only strong, best, overprotective daddy.

"I'll stay with you and Mark." She sighed.

"That's my girl," I cooed, patting her head. She rolled her beautiful eyes at me, it actually turns me on when she does that. Every single moves she takes, turns me on and makes me struggle with life.

-30 minutes later-

"I'll cut your heart open, you know I can cut your eyes out and make you choke on them." I threatened Mark, I held him by his jacket up against the white wall in the meeting room. He was so awful.

"Jason McCann, good try with life," Mark started and immediately punched me off him. "You're so weak." Mark continued and letted out an awful laugh.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my chest, I realised that he had hit me. My jaw clenched as I was about to hit him right in the face, he smirked and grabbed my fist and suddenly threw me in the wall right next to him. My vision started to get blurry, that's when I didn't remember anything more.

-Chloe's point of view-

My heart was beating a lot faster, the thing is that I wouldn't be able to fight Mark, and Jason wouldn't even let me try either... As fast as Jason hit the glass table I saw Mark disappearing. My hands were shaking, my whole body was shaking, my heart skipped several beats, and my whole body was about to fall when I saw Mark coming back with a knife in his hand.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I yelled, as I quickly looked down on the half dead Jason laying on the ground.

"He's almost dead," Mark laughed. "Just a stab with the knife, seems okay huh?" He continued and took his knife out of the knife case.

"Mark, stop it!" I cried.

"Aww, are you afraid that your little Jason might die? Well, he will die today," Mark smirked and began to take off Jason's jacket, he took up his shirt a little bit as he admired his sharp and big knife.

I putted my face in my palms, he was so awful. "Please don't do this!" I cried, the next thing I saw was Mark stabbing Jason in his stomach with the sharp knife, and Jason just shutting his eyes...

-

Is my story still interesting? No one barely reads it so I want to know... But thanks if you're reading and voting, it makes me more excited when posting ❤️