22. Dark basement

-Jason's Point Of View-

As I came home I threw off my shoes and my jacket. The boy she hung out with, should literally get stabbed with a knife. When I was about to go upstairs I saw Dainton sitting in the livingroom with some wires in his hands. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I spat, and looked closer at the wires.

"I'm trying to see what we need for the bombs, do you have a problem with that?" He spat back, trying to be cool. This boy was ridiculously witless.

"Yes, because you have to do it in the fucking basement! Go down there if you're going to build a damn bomb, what a imbecile you are." I hissed at him, grabbing his arm and made him stand up. "Think with your brain next time, if you have one."

Dainton rolled his eyes and finally made his way over to the stairs that was leading down to the dark and cold basement. That was when I finally went up to my room, I grabbed my computer on the nightstand and laid down in my bed. I rest my head against the cold and white wall behind me. It wasn't an entertaining day.

I unlocked my computer and looked through what I recently searched for. I found what I looked for and tapped on the video, two boys and one boy finally took off their clothes. And yes, I watched porn. I unzipped my pants and quickly took off my boxers, I slowly started to rub my dick up and down. I rest my head back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the lovely feeling, thinking about Chloe. Until it was a loud knock on the door.

"Fuck off, go away." I yelled at whoever it was.

"But Jason, Mark is here!" I heard Daegel spatting back, still knocking on the white door. I could hear him take his hand on the handle.

"Just fucking stop there, don't come in I'm fucking having a damn alone time here Daegel!" I spat. "Respect my damn privacy," I hissed and from nowhere punched the wall behind me. My hands was almost shaking.

"Mark wants to talk with you, about the wires and the money we're going to earn." He said all calm. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I don't give a flying fuck now just go away and tell him to come back later!" I snapped, putting my boxers back on. Suddenly I finally heard his steps fading.

I stood up and reached out for my iPhone 6s, I decided to call Chloe. I looked for her in my contacts and eventually found her. After three signals she finally picked up.

"Who is this?" I heard her angelic voice asking, her voice is literally music to my ears.

"Jason, you silly. Where are you now? Did the fuck boy do a shit to you? I swear I'll beat him up." I said as my jaw clenched.

"Just shut up and don't call me again. I don't even want to talk to you." She spat at me, how did she dare to tell me that?

"Should I shut up? Well, you are just another cute little kitten in the crowd. Get your ass here before I beat up your fuck boy." I threatened, when she gets here I'll do something very unexpected.

"You can't just do that Jason, get it in your head!" Chloe spat out. "Give me some space," she cried during the phone call. I hate when she cries.

"Chloe, don't cry. Just get to my house, do you want your prince to pick the princess up?" I asked her.

"No, I'll get there by myself. And I'm not your princess you bi-polar guy." She said all unpleasant.

"Chloe, it's very dangerous for you to go out there alone at 3 pm." I sighed, leaning my head back on my pillow.

"You're kidding me? Stop it, I'll drive with my own car, okay?" She told me and probably sighed uncontrollably.

"What if you get in a car accident?" I asked.

"Shut up," she said, and the next thing I knew was that she hung up. I rolled my eyes, she was my cute little princess, but at the same time she could be the worst human being alive. She acts like she is my mom sometimes, but it's the straight opposite, I'm her one and only daddy.

Around ten minutes later I sat in the living room, watching TV alone. Suddenly I heard a small knock on the door. I recognised the knock, small tiny hands knocking on the big door. It almost sounded like small ants walking on the door. I won't ever forget that day, when she finally came and knocked on my door. It was amazing. I stood up from the cozy couch, made my way through the long hall to finally reach the door.

"Hey Jason," Chloe said as I opened the door.

"Come in," I said and widened the door for her to come in. I didn't bother to say hey. She carefully stepped in and took off her white converses. "How did it go with the stupid fucker?" I laughed ironically.

"Shut up," she spat at me while rolling her blue sparkle eyes.

"It's my liability to know that, I want to know if he touched you or did anything that made you uncomfortable!" I hissed. "Let's walk up to my room and talk about this."

"I'm not telling you any shit!" She said as we walked straight up to my room. I closed the door after us.

"You have to obey me, just obey me." I told her. "Only me, not any other soul," I told her while looking her in the eyes. My hand finally found hers, I held it as tight as I could. I was just making sure I wasn't hurting her.

"Obey you?" She asked as she immediately stood up. "I'm not obeying anyone in this world. I'm 17 and I can do whatever I want to do without you protecting me as a damn lion!" She yelled and crossed her arms over her tiny chest.

"Me protecting you as a lion? Well, that's my job baby girl. Whenever someone comes close to you, I have to stand there by your side and protect you. No one is touching you, except me." I told her with a pleasant smile.

"William can touch me, wherever he wants to touch me. Without you protecting me!" She said, she didn't smile back. So William was his name, it sounds like a narrow and tenuous boy who's about to die because he is too lumpish. Like a guy who is just too feeble to even carry a cat.

"So William is his name? Cool, he won't be able to make you scream his name loud, he won't be able to make you call him daddy, he won't even be able to make you call him papi, he won't be able to make you run your fingers through his ugly oily hair, he won't be able to make you moan with his tiny dick, he won't be able to protect you from the dangerous demons coming to eat your soul. But I'll be able to do much more than that, you are not worth him!" I explained and stood up too.

"You never met him, idiot!" Chloe snarled, which she will regret.

"You'll regret that," I said and quickly reached out for her arm. I dragged her to my door and opened the door.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Chloe yelled. I shook my head no, she has to see what happens when she isn't obeying me. I dragged her downstairs, down to the basement. "Stop it, Jason you are so awful!" She cried. It wasn't stopping me.

"You have to see what happens when you don't obey me, little Chloe." I laughed, I was evil.

It's so many different rooms in the basement, some rooms are for building bombs and I wasn't going to put her on one of the rooms that had bombs in it, because no one knew what could happen. I smiled evil as I found the perfect room.

"Stop it you awful person!" Chloe kept crying, trying to push her away from me. It wasn't going to work no matter how hard she tried.

"The more you call me awful, the longer you'll sit in this room," I said and pointed at the small room she were going to sit in for around 10 minutes.

"I'm not going to sit in a damn room." Chloe spat, still crying. I pushed in the dark and cold room and ran upstairs as fast as possible.

-

I don't know why but I always laugh so loud when I'm reading chapters I wrote, because I mean I wrote these chapters a long time ago and they are weird as fuck. Hahaha.