17. Crying

-Chloe's point of view, next day-

I quickly walked over to the closest bench in school, and suddenly broke down. I kept balling my eyes out. I didn't care if someone had a problem with me crying in front of them, I do what I want to do. I really just couldn't believe that my one love tried, or actually did rape me around one year ago. How did he even find me? Just to rape me? I was just randomly picked on the street, or maybe I wasn't... What if he and his friend planned for months just to rape me? Just me? I don't want to think about it... I don't even want to see Jason anymore, never. I began to sob instead of crying loud. Suddenly I felt a hand on my back. I turned my head to see Madelyn, my best friend stand there. I tried to smile a little bit, but failed.

"Why are you crying, babe?" She asked and embraced me in a hug.

"Long s-story." I cried and dried my tears.

"You can always talk with me about it, you know that right?" She said and kept hugging me.

"Yes, thank you, but I don't feel like talking about it." I said while sobbing.

Life has to be so hard sometimes, why did I even knock on that stupid door? How could I be so stupid?

"It's okay." She said and patted my back. "I'm always here if you want to talk." She repeated, she is always there to comfort me when I need her and I love that.

I nodded my head and thanked her. I never want to see Jason anymore, after this I totally hated him. I'll always ask myself this, how could he? Did he want anything special from me? Why me?

After school I walked outside with my Doc Martens backpack around my shoulder. I decided to walk home as usual. Jason didn't stand in the parking lot as usual, as he always did. I furrowed my eyebrows. He always did that, even if we fought the day before. Something in my heart felt empty, I needed his hugs. Even if I hated him so much at the moment. I looked around me one more time, no Jason. I started to get a big lump in my throat, I missed him.

As I reached home, I walked upstairs since I was home alone. School takes me so much energy, it annoys me. All I want to do is sleep after school. But not right now, I want to sit on my balcony with some fruit and berries. I looked through the fridge, my eye caught one mango and some strawberries. I picked them out and started to cut them in small pieces. I putted them it a bowl and walked out on the balcony.

I enjoyed the hot sun that was shining on my weak and stressed body. I sat down on the small sun bed we had on our balcony, I leaned my head on the wall next to me and just enjoyed and relaxed.

I barely remember anything from yesterday. I remember that Jason locked me in a small dark room, I sat there for about twenty-five minutes. It was hard to breathe there. I let out a sob, what if he don't want to see me anymore? He just letted me go... He always calls my name and tells me not to leave if I want to.

I took out my phone from my pocket to check my social medias and stuff. No missed calls from him. I sighed, no text messages from him.

I walked downstairs and picked up my guitar, I didn't have a choice. I always do this when I'm sad, I sing my own songs. I quickly tuned my guitar and took the chord EM and directly started singing;

"It's going down, down to the ground. Our love, is a mess. You always chase me, even though I say no... I don't want you to let go. Remind me, of happy moments, they are making me stronger."

I kept singing until I heard the front door open. I saw my mom standing there. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey, mom!" I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"Hello, baby. How are you?" She answered while smiling and hugging me back.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I asked and letted go of the hug.

"Perfectly fine!" She smiled, she was always so positive which I really appreciated. "Did you eat something yet?" She asked and began to take off her jacket.

"Yes I did, I ate mango and strawberries on the balcony." I smiled.

"Did you save some for me?" She joked, while laughing. I shook my head 'no' and laughed along with her.

-

This is a very short & late chapter, sorry. But do y'all even like my story? I think it's kind of boring. Please vote because it makes it even more funnier to write the story <3