21. Psycopath

"Oh, I'm sorry to say this but-," my vision started to get blurry, and my heart started to beat a lot faster. This just couldn't happen... "-he changed room, so you've been knocking on the wrong door." He told me, that was when I could breathe out again.

"So he isn't dead?" I asked.

"I don't think so," he started and began to walk over to his computer. He looked through his computer and suddenly made a sign with his fingers for me to come over to him. "This line shows his heartbeat, we can see everyone's heartbeat on this line. He isn't dead, you can visit him in room 155 now, floor 2." He told me, I smiled and nodded my head.

"Thank you, and what's your name?" I asked him while looking around in the hospital.

"My name is Dr. Mart," he smiled. I nodded my head and smiled back at him.

"My name is Chloe, nice to meet you."

I started to look for room 155 until I finally found it. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Suddenly the door opened.

"Hey Chloe," I saw Dr. Evans said with a smile on his face. He made a sign for me to come in.

"Hey Dr. Evans." I smiled. As I walked in I saw Jason laying on the bed with his eyes wide open, he was alive.

"What's your name?" Jason said. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, was he stupid?

"Are you stupid?" I asked him as I let out a laugh.

"No, my doctor told me I got amnesia..." He said, that was when my heart dropped... He probably didn't remember the love of his life now, me.

"What?" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Just kidding, of course I remember you Chloe!" He told me and immediately started laughing.

"Ugh, do you really have to scare me now directly when we met after you being in coma?" I barked, he always had to screw everything up...

"And do you really have to be mad now? It was a joke!" He hissed back at me and reached out his arms for me to hug him.

"Stop it Jason!" I said, "It's not like I started this!"

"What's wrong with you? I was just kidding and you're making this so big!" He spat at me. "After me trying to commit suicide you act like this?"

"Can you guys stop, it's no ones fault! And Jason didn't get amnesia, end of story." Dr. Evans barked. Finally someone reacted.

"Okay, whatever. How are you feeling Jason?" I asked in a sigh.

"It doesn't matter," he told me. "How are you feeling? Now that you weren't with me? What did you do? Did you miss me?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"I am fine, and yes I missed you." I told him and let out a laugh. "How are you then?"

"Good," He told me and smiled back at me. He sat up in his bed and ran a hand through his bright brown hair.

"But Jason, I have to go already. Sorry," I told him. I had to hang out with William again, I just left him.

"Where are you going without me?" He asked me and crossed his arms over his bare chest. His eyes suddenly turned into worried and caring eyes.

"I'm going to my friend, William." I said.

"Is it a boy?" He asked and crossed his arms over his chest again.

"Yes, so what?" I said.

"You're not going to meet him again." He told me, like he was absolutely so sure about what he was saying.

"Why? You don't decide over me!" I told him and crossed my arms over my chest exactly as he did.

"I do, you're mine. Anything that has to do with your safety is my responsibility," he told me.

"So that clearly means I can't hang out with friends, because it isn't safe?" I asked and raised my right eyebrow.

"Not exactly. You can't hang out with boys. They can be dangerous, you're too weak for them. They just think they will be able to make you scream louder than I'll make you do," he told me with a smirk. This boy is crazy, what was he thinking?

"No, stop it! I'm able to hang out with who ever I want to hang out with," I told him. "It's my choice!"

"Chloe, it is not your choice." He smirked. "Whoever you're going to hang out with, they just want to take advantage of you." He told me, he was being all serious. This boy is literally crazy.

"Whatever, you're not my dad. I'll go even though you say no," I told him and crossed my arms over my chest again. This boy wasn't deciding over me. I turned around to finally go, but he sadly grabbed my arm.

"If I say no, then it is a no. Or else I have to punish you kitten, understand?" He asked me and raised his eyebrows.

Poor nurse who's listening to our shit.

"Punish me? You need help, you're a psycopath! Ask a doctor for some serious help, and you'll probably soon realise that you shouldn't punish an innocent girl!" I hissed at him. His hands turned into fists. His eyes turned almost black, they were dark and cold as they always were when he was angry. This just wouldn't turn out good.

"Shut your ugly mouth before I tape it!" He suddenly said and stood up from his white and small hospital bed. "I didn't expect waking up to this shit, you're not going to that ugly man whore. I'll fuck his mother harder than I ever fucked someone," he spat at me.

"You are so awful Jason!" I said.

"You guys should stop." The doctor sighed. I actually felt bad for him, he heard all this shit. I sighed.

"Forget our date." I said and immediately left the room. I was tired of Jason's bullshit, I'll go to whoever I want to without him stopping me. It's my choice, not his.

-

Sorry for not updating. Do you guys like my story? Please tell me because I don't want to write on a story that's so boring. Is it interesting to read? Vote if so :)