15. Burglary

-AROUND 3.00 AM-

I was very tired at the moment, but it was the night when we were going to do burglary in a school close to our house, it was not Chloe's school. We are colluding with the league 'Launchters' tonight, they will help us take the computers and TV's here in the school.

We got out from our black truck, it's like a small truck but it was still big. We all was wearing our black masks and black clothes, because no one can see that it is us with them, not that I mind if someone sees that it is us but we don't want to get recognised by the police. We walked straight to the backyard, it was kind of small. Lennox walked up to the door, and all of us followed him. He pulled out his mora knife from his pocket. It was not a normal knife, it's more like a much more sharper knife and it's easier to break up doors with them.

"Are you guys ready?" Lennox asked. We all nodded our heads and prepared ourselves to run. "One, two, three!" Lennox shouted in a whisper and broke the door.

We all quickly ran our own way. Daegel ran up to the second floor into one of the teachers room, Lennox ran straight to three of the classrooms, Federico ran to the second floor too to get some stuff in the classrooms, and the others ran their way while I ran to the third floor. Cable was still in the hospital after me beating him up. As I finally was about to reach the last step I tripped and fell with my head right down against the hard cold stone floor, I groaned in pain and quickly stood up from the floor as fast as I could. I ran in to the first class room, the door was locked... Fuck, I pulled out my own mora knife and broke the door. I went in and saw one projector, I took it and laid it in my black big bag. I looked around and suddenly saw something written on a table with my name on it, it said;

I love Jason so much,
much love, Chloe xx.

I swallowed hard, am I in Chloe's school right now? Oh no, I can't do this... I looked closer to the letter.

I love Jason so much,
much love, Chloe xx.

I ran over to the closest window and looked out from the window, I knew I didn't have time for it. I took a deep breath and sighed. I walked over to the table again opened her pencil boxer, I took out a pen and wrote on the same table;

I love Chloe so much, love from Jason.

I smiled and walked out of the classroom, I don't want to take something from her classroom because she means so much to me and I can't take stuff from her school without feeling guilty. After I headed down to the first floor I winced in pain again, because my head hurts from me falling. I put my hand on my forehead and took a deep breath. I removed it and saw that it was dripping blood from my forehead. I gasped, did I really fall this hard?

Some minutes later I saw Federico come downstairs, with a bag in his hand.

"Why is your bag empty?" He asked in an annoying voice.

"Not your fucking business!" I spat at him. "I just didn't find a fucking thing up there!" I lied.

"Wow okay chill man, why is your head bleeding? You look all bruised!" He asked and looked closer at me.

"Still not your fucking business!" I spat again and stuck up my middle finger at him, he always had to be so annoying.

-Next day, Chloe's point of view-

It was Wednesday, and I was in school. It was Geographic.

"So, did you guys hear that it was burglary in school at midnight?" Our teacher named Rafael said.

Some of the students nodded their head.

"We have security cameras here in school, as you guys may know. So we wanted to show you guys this to see if someone of you maybe know who this is or if you recognise someone of them?" Rafael told us and walked over to his computer which didn't get stolen.

The video started playing of these random guys who broke into the school.

"One, two, three." I heard a recognised voice say. I furrowed my eyebrows, I'm 100% sure that I don't know these guys.

Someone who really looked like Jason walked up the stairs, and then fell.

"Fuck!" He said.

I looked closer, until I could see the guy's eyes. They were exactly like Jason's, caramel color. The same guy walked into our classroom, and grabbed a projector and a computer. Then he put them in a black big bag and then dropped it on the floor, and walked over to my table. He ran over to the window, and suddenly and back to my table again. He took my pencil box and wrote something on the table. I quickly looked down on my table and saw that it stood;

I love Chloe so much, love Jason.

My heart skipped a beat. Jason McCann just broke into our school in the middle of the night, and it was probably Lennox who talked before. I hurried to take my pencil box, I took my eraser and started to eras the thing Jason wrote. Everyone's face turned to look at me, everyone saw that I was erasing something. Rafael stopped the video.

"Chloe, do you have something to tell us?" Rafael asked.

"No, I promise! I don't know this guy." I lied as put my hand over my heart. Rafael walked over to my table and read what it said;

I love Jason so much,
much love, Chloe xx.

and

I love Chloe, love Jason.

I didn't eras it that well, Rafael sent me a glare.

"Who's Jason?" He asked and walked back to his place.

"Jason? I've never heard of that name before!" I lied, I'm actually good at lying. I saw that Sophia ad Madelyn sent me a glare, they both knew about Jason.

"Why did you write 'I love Jason' on your desk then?" He asked, why so many questions?

"It wasn't me who wrote it, it was Jas-" I started but cut myself off. "I mean, it was the guy on the video." I told him and made an innocent smile. It couldn't actually be my fault if they broke into the school.

"We will talk about that later..." Rafael said and took a deep breath, I don't feel like this will end good.

I hope Jason is okay, because he fell on the floor hard. He started bleeding too... I hope everything will end good.

-

There was a whole league doing burglary in my school, they took all our computers and stuff like that 😫