13. Love and forgiveness

What clothes should I wear? I thought to myself as I looked around in my walk in closet. In the corner of my eye I saw a cute little dress, it was white and had red roses around the waist. The dress was short, so it directly came under my butt. I smiled and picked it out, and put it on. I quickly walked over to my mirror, the dress actually looked beautiful.

I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do, I brushed my teeth and other stuff.

"Chloe?" I heard my moms voice yell from downstairs.

"Yes?" I yelled back.

"Come downstairs, it's breakfast!" She yelled, because she wanted me to hear her. I sighed and made my way down the stairs, into the kitchen.

"I hate mondays..." I whispered and opened the fridge.

"Who doesn't?" My little sister who was five years old spat with her annoying baby voice.

"Why do you care? I wasn't talking to you and you don't even go to school, you're going to kindergarten so shut up!" I spat back, her eyes widened.

"I'm going to tell mom what you said!" Leslie said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I don't even care," I said and reached my hand out for the cheese. I picked out a sandwich and took the butter, I spread the butter over my sandwich and laid some cheese on it.

-1 hour later-

"-you do it by explaining what the words mean, see the context and try to figure it out!" Mrs. Ann finished and pointed with her stick at the whiteboard.

I sighed and made my way over to the friend I work with. We had English. It's very annoying with that subject because which language do we speak?

After English, Math and Geographic it was finally lunch. It was fish and potatoes, and a gross sauce. I sighed when I felt the gross smell coming through my nose.

After eating lunch school was done, we had History and Technic left.

All the lessons went fast and school was done. I got to my locker to take my bag and some school stuff. I walked out in the beautiful weather to get some air, I decided to go home.

As I walked and walked, I heard some steps behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows and continued to walk. They came closer and closer, I closed my eyes and stopped walking. Suddenly I felt some strong aggressive arms wrap around me from behind. I gasped and then felt some wet soft lips smash onto mine, I recognised them. I opened my eyes to see Jason having his wonderful soft lips on mine, they were so soft so I didn't chose to pull away. I kissed him back softly as he added tongue, we stood there for about two minutes and just made out. I love this. He pulled away and spoke up:

"I'm so sorry for yesterday Chloe, I really didn't mean to hurt you and-" He started but I immediately cut him off as fast as I could.

"No Jason, I'm sorry! It was my fault, I screamed out that you deserved to be abused and stuff. Lovely Jason, I'm sorry!" I said and pulled him in for a hug.

"It's okay, I'm also truly sorry. I love you," he said and hugged me back. He loves me? His words sounded so strange.

"Do you love me?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Yes, I've told you that several times." He giggled and started to caress my cheek. "Do you love me too?" He asked and smiled a little.

I swallowed hard, did I love him? He made much for me, and he made bad things too... Maybe I'll give him a try.

"Yes dear Jason, I love you too." I told him and smiled.

"So you wouldn't mind if I kissed you again?" He asked with a smile playing on his lips.